• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Happy Birthday Artie Lange

Camel Clutch

Brotherman
Forum Clout
I cant wrap my head around how a heroin addict can turn it around, especially if they’re already old with nothing much to look forward to
I agree but he is likely on a lot of strong psych meds which is really the only way a guy like him can avoid hard drugs. i think being on all those meds probably slow him mentally and that's the reason he isn't doing pods and barely tweets.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
His expression and posture are hilarious. Looks like his arms and legs were amputated and he's just a torso and head being propped up on a chair.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I'll never be able to understand how someone can't have a couple of beers without destroying their life, but if he can't then good luck to him I guess. He certainly looks a hell of a lot better than Nana Ghoul.
Artie's like those old over the top anti-drug commercials. "Smoking one joint could lead to heroin....or TERRORISM!". Except in Artie's case it is likely more true than false. Where one lapse in sobriety has him a few months later stabbing himself and pouring bleach into his wounds. Or using coke and driving into several cars and causing mayhem in a police chase.