• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Happy Birthday Artie Lange

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Attell is one of the only comics that genuinely cares for artie and stuck by him through his lowest points. He and CQ have always been major supporters of his. What's hilarious is how Attell warned nana about artie when she was starting the AA show. "Welcome to the world of artie Lange! Disappearances! Unanswered calls! 4AM calls begging for money!" and nana likely hahaha holy shitted it up and forked over untold thousands for artie.

I'll always root for artie and I think it's a good sign we haven't heard from him and that he's with a sober guy like Attell.

G

Attell is one of the only comics that genuinely cares for artie and stuck by him through his lowest points. He and CQ have always been major supporters of his. What's hilarious is how Attell warned nana about artie when she was starting the AA show. "Welcome to the world of artie Lange! Disappearances! Unanswered calls! 4AM calls begging for money!" and nana likely hahaha holy shitted it up and forked over untold thousands for artie.

I'll always root for artie and I think it's a good sign we haven't heard from him and that he's with a sober guy like Attell.
Artie needing to leave early, or just not shpwing up was the funniesdt thing about AA.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Artie needing to leave early, or just not shpwing up was the funniesdt thing about AA.
Whats crazy is that there's a handful of shows where artie was there and in rare form. The Gilbert episode and the stuttering John beatings were all incredible. I can't wait for arties next book because since he's newly sober he won't have to lie about that era anymore and can explain all the insane shit he did like run around chasing that nigger for the suitcase in the hotel lobby, who ang is, and how much of a joke the cumia show was to him.

G

Whats crazy is that there's a handful of shows where artie was there and in rare form. The Gilbert episode and the stuttering John beatings were all incredible. I can't wait for arties next book because since he's newly sober he won't have to lie about that era anymore and can explain all the insane shit he did like run around chasing that nigger for the suitcase in the hotel lobby, who ang is, and how much of a joke the cumia show was to him.
The chris hansen episode was hilarious too. Artie actually got chris flustered.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Just kidding, I hope he's doing well but when you hear old Stern shows with him talking about addiction it generally sounds like he would rather be dead than go sober...he loves booze and pills so much.
I don't think Artie can be sober and in show business simultaneously. Each relapse and coke or heroin binge was because of something related to being an actor or comedian or talk show host. Sadly he was probably happiest in his life as a cab driver or longshoreman.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
The one with Chris Hanson was hysterical because Artie was making him furious. Also the Brian Regan/Lisa Lampanelli one was great too.

G

I'll never be able to understand how someone can't have a couple of beers without destroying their life, but if he can't then good luck to him I guess. He certainly looks a hell of a lot better than Nana Ghoul.
I get it. Its like how you cant cheat on your diet without binging.