HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
IMG_9202.jpeg
AWWWWW WHATSA MATTER BABBYBBOYYY???? NEED A BOOST IN YOUR CAREER AGAIN???

goo gobbler

Boq Discord J
imagine being jim and fucking up so bad da sub turns on you because you expose your worminess while louis was peak hateable:

1715750998314.png

before that it was what, @RapistWithHIV while everyone else was still making baby noises? hateable as louis became he was on track to bill burr big and worm piled on with the mob. even sarah silverman defended louis.

that's my lingerlonger post for the evening.

imagine being jim and fucking up so bad da sub turns on you because you expose your worminess while louis was peak hateable:

View attachment 199408

before that it was what, @RapistWithHIV while everyone else was still making baby noises? hateable as louis became he was on track to bill burr big and worm piled on with the mob. even sarah silverman defended louis.

that's my lingerlonger post for the evening.
Louie was worse than Burr. At least Burr was willing to throw in the “Ah, but what the hell do I know?” whether it was sincere or not. Louie absolutely saw himself as a serious artists and a truth teller for the unwashed masses, Burr knows he’s just a dancing monkey that knows how to play the game right.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Louie was worse than Burr. At least Burr was willing to throw in the “Ah, but what the hell do I know?” whether it was sincere or not. Louie absolutely saw himself as a serious artists and a truth teller for the unwashed masses, Burr knows he’s just a dancing monkey that knows how to play the game right.
Louie made compelling art that was also funny and original taking risks along the way. Burr made Simpsons but in the old days.

goo gobbler

Boq Discord J
i kind of agree, but prior to their popularity booms, louis was far funnier imo.

lowend73

2 point vig
The closest thing to good acting Norton did in that show was when Louie was being a little bitch about the fat waitress being into him and Norton walks up and goes “Yuck.” So long as it’s a one word performance and the word is a word he’s spoken many many times before, he’s a passable actor.
Did you not like his performance in “The Irishman”?