• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

HAHA YOUR CATS DEAD STUPID!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
EABAA41A-B0CD-43D4-A519-A7114ADA373E.jpeg

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I like how he had the cat since it was a fucking kitten, like 10 years, and of course Cumia like the weirdo closet case he is makes a goodbye to him in an update on his health. “By duh way my cat died. He was cool. FEEL BAD FOR ME!”

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I like how he had the cat since it was a fucking kitten, like 10 years, and of course Cumia like the weirdo closet case he is makes a goodbye to him in an update on his health. “By duh way my cat died. He was cool. FEEL BAD FOR ME!”
I can just picture him being like "ahhhhh geeeeze that sucks HA HA HA HOLEEEEE SHIT LOOK AT THIS NIGGER DYING"

Forum Clout
Nana's way too cool and way too happy to ever express anything more than fleeting, brief sadness. "My beloved pet died while I was away recuperating from major heart surgery. No more Instagram content! Otherwise, doing great hahaHAholeeeeeshit! Can't wait to pick up where I left off!". He's emotionally stunted and dead inside to an incredible degree.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Nana's way too cool and way too happy to ever express anything more than fleeting, brief sadness. "My beloved pet died while I was away recuperating from major heart surgery. No more Instagram content! Otherwise, doing great hahaHAholeeeeeshit! Can't wait to pick up where I left off!". He's emotionally stunted and dead inside to an incredible degree.
Recuperating from a heart attack has been Ants entire career since 2014, so to be fair it won’t be hard for him to pick up where he left off.