Guys, I'm serious. Same actor.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Wait until he finds out chief Obrien is a bad guy on under siege. Holy shit... guys get in here. Captain Picard was Professor X. This is a wild rabbit hole to go down... actors playing more than one role. I hope he continues his investigation and bumps those 4 likes to 14.
colm meaney was good in an Irish movie The Snapper

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Screenshot-2024-04-22-at-1-46-03-AM.png

This fat dope.
First of all, that is basic film knowledge. Second, that does not show the range he thinks it does.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
First of all, that is basic film knowledge. Second, that does not show the range he thinks it does.
Action director directs action movies. He also did Predator, Die Hard 3, and Last Action Hero. Range would be how the Farrelly Brothers who did the whole “gross out” humor hits but one of the brothers also did the Oscar winning “Green Book” which is very different than stuff like Dumb & Dumber.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Action director directs action movies. He also did Predator, Die Hard 3, and Last Action Hero. Range would be how the Farrelly Brothers who did the whole “gross out” humor hits but one of the brothers also did the Oscar winning “Green Book” which is very different than stuff like Dumb & Dumber.
I actually typed out that an example of range would be if McTiernan had also done Dumber & Dumber but I deleted it, lol.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
He calls Leonard Nimoy Spock and Christopher Lloyd Doc Brown like they haven’t done anything else. Ok, Nimoy really didn’t do anything else but this Star Trek guy I’ve seen in other stuff as a supporting / character actor. Shatner and Harrison Ford might be dicks but at least they make it clear they think people like Pat are losers.
Nimoy did direct “Three Men and a Baby” so he did do something that was a hit.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He does not understand filmmaking or the differences between screenwriters, producers, directors, or any other part of what makes those long ass credits happen at the end of movies.

His brain stops at "actors" and "directors".
I bet he does think this since George Lucas wrote and directed star wars so in his mind they all do that.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I actually typed out that an example of range would be if McTiernan had also done Dumber & Dumber but I deleted it, lol.
What’s funny he’s talking about range yet they’re both pretty similar action movies which is the mark of a director. Some you can tell it’s a (whatever name) movie by the look and feel (Michael Mann, Tarantino, etc) because they have a certain style. For example, Martin Scorsese has used the same editor for all of his films (Thelma Schoonmaker) which is why his all have a certain look to them since she knows what he’s trying to do (a lot of the quick cuts / shaky stuff etc)