Guys, I'm serious. Same actor.

A House Nigger

Zero Nigger Policy.
My stage name would be Whogives A. Shyt. what would yours be?

Can you believe it?.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He cant even be bothered to use his real name. He thinks the role played on Star Trek is the only way he recognizes/identifies them.
He calls Leonard Nimoy Spock and Christopher Lloyd Doc Brown like they haven’t done anything else. Ok, Nimoy really didn’t do anything else but this Star Trek guy I’ve seen in other stuff as a supporting / character actor. Shatner and Harrison Ford might be dicks but at least they make it clear they think people like Pat are losers.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The minor actor guy with face prosthetics from a sci-fi movie played a minor actor without face prosthetics in a TV series. Amazing stuff from Fat.
I watched the movie “The Verdict” with Paul Newman recently and the court room scenes at the end feature a then unknown over acting extra named Bruce Willis. I didn’t feel the need to OMG YOU GUYS on social media like this fat faggot.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He calls Leonard Nimoy Spock and Christopher Lloyd Doc Brown like they haven’t done anything else. Ok, Nimoy really didn’t do anything else but this Star Trek guy I’ve seen in other stuff as a supporting / character actor. Shatner and Harrison Ford might be dicks but at least they make it clear they think people like Pat are losers.
1713631014941.png
1713631044967.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Ruffalo might be a huge faggot but at least he’s a good actor and shouldn’t be referred to as his one role that is majority CGI and looks like shit. I bet he also refers to Robert Downey Jr as Iron Man like he also hasn’t done many better movies and roles. Henry Winkler is a nice guy but I bet he hates dorks like Pat yelling “Fonzie” at him.