• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Guest hosts while Nana is away

Lucky Buddha Beer

You will be incapacitated if you do not flush
Forum Clout
Especially considering that if anyone has seen any picture of Geno in the last 4 years, he's wearing a faggy headband 24/7.
He's clearly living his best life. He's in his mid 40s, has 4 roommates and zero assets or money to his name. Calling him Z list would be an insult to Z listers. BUT did you know he's really fucking cool and badass and drinks whiskey on his show at 10am!?!?

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
He's clearly living his best life. He's in his mid 40s, has 4 roommates and zero assets or money to his name. Calling him Z list would be an insult to Z listers. BUT did you know he's really fucking cool and badass and drinks whiskey on his show at 10am!?!?
Genos about a couple years younger than Anthony. Early 60s and still trying to launch his comedy career despite being banned by all the NY clubs.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
No Colin, no Bobby, no Ronnie, no Jimmy, how times have changed.
your just jealous cuz Anthony slangs dick bra
OIP (1).jpg

bet you even dont even own any 1993 sneakers
475034bd7e3db67305eb2fc2b47affe9.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
your just jealous cuz Anthony slangs dick bra
View attachment 158819
bet you even dont even own any 1993 sneakers
View attachment 158820
I might be more repulsed by Andrew Schulz than anyone else in comedy. That's an amazing feat. What the fuck with those pants? What are you doing "my dude"?

Seriously, why do all podcast faggots sit like that? They cross their legs to the extreme like they don't have a penis or testicles. Chet Hanks called Adam Friedland on it. It can't be comfortable.

Forum Clout
I might be more repulsed by Andrew Schulz than anyone else in comedy. That's an amazing feat. What the fuck with those pants? What are you doing "my dude"?

Seriously, why do all podcast faggots sit like that? They cross their legs to the extreme like they don't have a penis or testicles. Chet Hanks called Adam Friedland on it. It can't be comfortable.
It’s because these people have no background in broadcasting so they’re self-conscious being in front of a camera and that’s the first thing an insecure and/or queer man thinks to do to make himself look relaxed.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
BREAKING: COMPOUND MEDIA RELEASES CUMIA SHOW GUEST HOST LIST FOR OCTOBER

WEEK 41
Geno
Geno

WEEK 42
Geno
Geno
Geno
Geno
Geno

WEEK 43
Geno
Geno
Geno
Geno
Geno

WEEK 44
Geno
Geno

Forum Clout

WEEK 41
Geno
Geno

WEEK 42
Geno
Geno
Geno
Geno
Geno

WEEK 43
Geno
Geno
Geno
Geno
Geno

WEEK 44
Geno
Geno
Clicking those was like scratching off the most disappointing lottery ticket ever.

Forum Clout

WEEK 41
Geno
Geno

WEEK 42
Geno
Geno
Geno
Geno
Geno

WEEK 43
Geno
Geno
Geno
Geno
Geno

WEEK 44
Geno
Geno
😂 I clicked on all of these to see if there’d be a random in there. It was like working a losing scratch-off.

Forum Clout
Opie blew a huge opportunity here. He should have visited Anthony in the hospital. They could have gotten a photo op. Then Anthony could have had him be a surprise host on TACS from this point forward. The money machine would have roared to life for both of them and the excitement and goodwill would have been huge.

But Opie would rather do a “beer show” with a random or stream with animatronic fruit.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Opie blew a huge opportunity here. He should have visited Anthony in the hospital. They could have gotten a photo op. Then Anthony could have had him be a surprise host on TACS from this point forward. The money machine would have roared to life for both of them and the excitement and goodwill would have been huge.

But Opie would rather do a “beer show” with a random or stream with animatronic fruit.
He’s out of the Cumia business.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout

opie and anthony could do a reunion show with rich vos, colin quinn, and a resurrected patrice o'neal, and I'm still not paying for compound