• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ghoulia once again takes creepshots in public

Forum Clout
Dabblecon. An entire event and organization centered around fucking with Stuttering John

Attended and supported by Anthony Cumia- who was outraged that the Reddit sub had organized campaigns to fuck with the Cumias

Nana continues to be a massive fucking hypocrite.
Imagine being Nana's age and participating in something like this. It's deeply embarrassing to even admit to having the spare time to devote to something this unfathomably retarded and gay. Ideally, it'll be a "The Station" nightclub fire kind of thing, where the entire lot of them are wiped out at once.

upanddown

Forum Clout
....maybe keeesssss you
View attachment 217162

New profile photo

IMG_2468.jpeg

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
Dabblecon. An entire event and organization centered around fucking with Stuttering John

Attended and supported by Anthony Cumia- who was outraged that the Reddit sub had organized campaigns to fuck with the Cumias

@Anthony's Lime Rickey you should consult this guy before you throw around hypocrisy allegations.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout

You can't be fucking serious. I don't even want to look it up, I'm just gonna pretend it's a goof

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
You can't be fucking serious. I don't even want to look it up, I'm just gonna pretend it's a goof
If it’s the same place as last year then it’s in beautiful Rochester, NY aka “Home of da Brother Wease.” That’s also not a joke by the way.