• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ghoulia once again takes creepshots in public

upanddown

Forum Clout
IMG_2455.jpeg

Bonus:

IMG_2456.jpeg

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
Just imagine how ghoulish he looks doing this. I bet he has it all planned out in advance too. Puts his phone on silent so there's no camera noise, make sure the flash is turned off too. Then stands awkwardly near them and pretends to just be looking at his phone for a little bit and then quickly takes the pic and scurries away. All for what? So he can comment about "No DEI hires. Fuck yeah!" for the millionth time.

He is totally mentally broken.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I bet he makes it very obvious too, what a fucking freak. Really hope a Chad fucks her up one day
You ever seen a boomer take a picture? No way he’s even taking creepshots. He’s holding his phone with both hands a foot away from his face, squinting and making a mean mug adjusting lighting and accidentally swiping to the home screen 3 times over. Spends an hour actually taking the photo.

Forum Clout
He can't even do normal, routine things without nigger-tweeting about them. He has to pretend to be stunned he isn't witnessing packs of niggers niggering around, like it's always happening everywhere he goes. And on top of that, now four innocent women have their picture plastered on the Twitter feed of an oily, racist, pedophile. This, right here, is why everyone hates Nana so much.