• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Gay Karl the WATP Faggot alienating his audience with his zumock obsession

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
Been taking a taste of the Kevin Brennan lately cause I'm all in with the Chad Zumock hate, but these utter faggots are insufferable.

That faggot in particular has that over-excited 'just happy to be included in something' energy. They are all of that distinctive mosquito faced fan boy Reddit bugman hive, I'm surprised they're even aware of our Chad universe. He should be fetching bagels for Dan Mullen.

2023-06-02_09h57_25.jpg

Forum Clout
Been taking a taste of the Kevin Brennan lately cause I'm all in with the Chad Zumock hate, but these utter faggots are insufferable.

That faggot in particular has that over-excited 'just happy to be included in something' energy. They are all of that distinctive mosquito faced fan boy Reddit bugman hive, I'm surprised they're even aware of our Chad universe. He should be fetching bagels for Dan Mullen.

View attachment 125202
Steel Toe always sits like he's taking a painful shit. Every time I stumble across those videos, he has that pained look on his face and kind of hunching his upperbody, sometimes across the table and sometimes upright like that. But I've never seen him not positioned like a scarecrow.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
This whole gaggle of retards suck balls. Including Chad. The Fag Zumock twitter account is pretty fuckin hilarious, pretty sure its banned now though.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
:image_4848:

Ya know Sam, idk man. It’s a tough one. they seem like alright guys. I’d tell you if I thought they were uncool faggot nerds. Genuinely. :image_9248:

I hope Chad gives em the old “Eagles of Death Metal” treatment at their next show.
Yeah me too but i doubt that pilled-out drunk retard could successfully aim a gun

G

I’ve been reserving just making a separate thread all together. No one is worse than these faggots (Shuli, KC, Ant, Karl). They think they’re hot shit and are trying to make it as comedians. Shuli had one person show up to his “meat and greet”. The Uncle Rico show live was next to a funeral and had 100 people max. Dabblecon? Are you fucking serious? How can these people, with no shred of introspection, make fun of a third banana on the Stern show for failing at what he’s doing when THEYRE ALL THIRD BANANAS OF THE STERN SHOW FAILING AT WHAT THEYRE DOING.
I agree with all of this but Producer Chris seems like a good egg.

with nice hair

Last edited by a moderator:

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I agree with all of this but Producer Chris seems like a good egg.
I said before, I like the show and listen. I admit this. What scared me was when all these funsters were saying something about Anthony's show while it was live revealing people in here subscribe to his media "empire".