• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

GAS digital imploding

FingerofGod

Forum Clout

Attachments

• 06A52427-BC14-4DEE-A7BA-35DE1D482BE2.jpeg
    06A52427-BC14-4DEE-A7BA-35DE1D482BE2.jpeg
    519.2 KB · Views: 20

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Wrong podcast, fuck you for making me look it up. I don’t care about this that much. Give me a minute. Edit: it was called Irish Goodbye and it looks like they stopped doing it. I was wrong, my bad but Luis did scold him for leaving for that reason.
It’s still Mike Feeney’s podcast, dummy. I don’t blame anyone for leaving GaS but Feeney is still in obscurity.

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Forum Clout
All of these podcasts have "producers" and they sound like shit. Nothing is ever leveled or mixed properly and they always try to chime in. They're usually shitty comics so they'll take a producer job for $20 a podcast and then cry about how they are dead broke. I hope they all end up in the streets. Hire an actual professional, you cheap faggots.

Greygooser

Quietly now
Forum Clout
Luis is a salesman/hustler with anger issues. I’m sure he’s hard to work for and can be a dick. That being said, Bobby Hutch, aka Ron & Fez superfan “Bobby Pantera”, is just that: A fan. He got involved with LOS and finally got an opportunity to join the crew. He’s a retard for staying at the job if he wasn’t paid enough, or for believing any hype from Luis about possible future success.

Now he’s just a scorned lover. Go back to being a mail man, stupid.

Toast

Forum Clout
I think him freaking out on Shannon is a bit and he treats her fine behind the scenes. And yeah, they’ve had a few really successful podcasts leave after getting successful. Tim Dillon and Mike Feeney (can’t remember the name of the top of my head).
Feeney got successful? since when? I say this as someone who used to listen to Irish Goodbye.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Feeney got successful? since when? I say this as someone who used to listen to Irish Goodbye.

A spot on a show no one watches anymore and Joe Matarese style clips to his 109k IG followers....

1500x500

300k views in years!

Greygooser

Quietly now
Forum Clout
I said Luis got mad at them for leaving to make a Patreon when it was more profitable to them than staying in GAS. No one fawkin listens. :image_9253:
I’m not sure they were successful at GAS or now on patreon. A better example you could have used is the “Are You Garbage” guys. They got platformed on GAS and as soon as it got popular ditched it for Patreon.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I’m not sure they were successful at GAS or now on patreon. A better example you could have used is the “Are You Garbage” guys. They got platformed on GAS and as soon as it got popular ditched it for Patreon.
I forgot they were ever on GAS.