• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

GAS digital imploding

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
DFACD0D5-3FE1-4740-A1B4-72730EF65111.jpeg

I have no idea what this retarded shits about but Luis J Gomez allegedly defrauded this guy and he went on Twitter to out him and the platform.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Wasn’t he a producer of RAP? Does any los head know anything about this?
He mainly worked on LOS. I believe he was one of their first fans and became their producer. By the time he quit I think he was the third highest person at gas behind Luis and Ralph. LOS is notorious for constant audio problems and retarded producers and Bobby was clearly the culprit in most of those situations. He stunk and I’m glad he’s leaving. Luis just released a clip addressing it and he apparently starts to cry at one point. Gay.

I love Luis but he’s been becoming a faggot lately unfortunately. He’s getting too much money which is effecting his general demeanor and they’re starting to paywall more and more shit. He takes himself more seriously now than he used to, especially on RAP. I like RAP when it’s just comics riffing on current events but lately Luis will fall into the hustlebro talk faster than he ever did before.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He mainly worked on LOS. I believe he was one of their first fans and became their producer. By the time he quit I think he was the third highest person at gas behind Luis and Ralph. LOS is notorious for constant audio problems and retarded producers and Bobby was clearly the culprit in most of those situations. He stunk and I’m glad he’s leaving. Luis just released a clip addressing it and he apparently starts to cry at one point. Gay.

I love Luis but he’s been becoming a faggot lately unfortunately. He’s getting too much money which is effecting his general demeanor and they’re starting to paywall more and more shit. He takes himself more seriously now than he used to, especially on RAP. I like RAP when it’s just comics riffing on current events but lately Luis will fall into the hustlebro talk faster than he ever did before.
Thank you for the info. I know nothing about Luis or LOS but know yall do and didnt see a thread on it.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I love Luis and I think you can't trust anyone with a haircut or a voice like Bobby Hutch, but Luis is a scumbag. Zac had to call him out on RAP at one point because he'd never seen a cent of their merch sales for years.
This is probably too inside but there was a podcast called Ya Fucked It with two Philly comics and the one guy (Beezer) ripped off his partner (Ryan Shaner) by not telling him they were making any money even though they had a Patreon. It was hard to follow the whole thing because the podcast ended abruptly and the only one who said anything publicly was the producer. Luis had Shaner on and was hinting at it by goofing on the situation which was funny because I was a fan of RAP for so long that I immediately thought of Luis ripping off Zac for merch money and the return episode where Zac was “mean mugging” and clearly furious while they announced the “deal.”

Last edited:
Forum Clout

Crybaby. "I'm not rich, doggy. I would be if I didn't take 36 vacations a year and pay $20,000 a month for car insurance, but I'm not."

THIS is what LoS is now? I’m not sure what’s more pathetic, Luis crying like a bitch or someone saying LoS changed their life. Make retard jokes and bust balls, you Puerto Rican dancing monkey.

Renaus

Forum Clout
I always thought that it would be one of his female workers the first ones to quit due to something like this. Luis is a shitty boss not just because he tend to scream at his employees. All of his staff suck at their jobs. Bobby should've been fired years ago. Podcasts making 10% of what LOS tend to have better technical qualities. The idea of having a bunch of podcasts part of a company is outdated. They will suck and cost money or they will just leave after getting too popular.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I always thought that it would be one of his female workers the first ones to quit due to something like this. Luis is a shitty boss not just because he tend to scream at his employees. All of his staff suck at their jobs. Bobby should've been fired years ago. Podcasts making 10% of what LOS tend to have better technical qualities. The idea of having a bunch of podcasts part of a company is outdated. They will suck and cost money or they will just leave after getting too popular.
I think him freaking out on Shannon is a bit and he treats her fine behind the scenes. And yeah, they’ve had a few really successful podcasts leave after getting successful. Tim Dillon and Mike Feeney (can’t remember the name of the top of my head).