Fuck, Stanhope became useless.

Fortified Wine

Sweet liquor eases the pain
β€Ž
β€Ž
I really enjoyed his first book Digging up Mother, especially the audio version. I tried checking out his last Rogan appearance and it was just boring. He's publicly distanced himself from the libertarian shit over the years even if he's still anti drug war. I believe he said "Libertarianism sounds great on paper but depends on everyone not being an asshole."

I still love his early stuff. The only special of his that I saw and didn't like was the Oslo one. I strongly recommend checking out the documentary The Unbookables if you haven't already. Stanhope's not in it but he produced it and it features all his fuck up comic friends doing a tour of these atrocious dive bars across the country in a shitty old van. James Inman, Sean Rouse (RIP), Andy Andrist, and Brendan Walsh are hilarious in it.

Yeah. Inman is a goldmine.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

junkie idiot 😘
β€Ž
β€Ž
I really enjoyed his first book Digging up Mother, especially the audio version. I tried checking out his last Rogan appearance and it was just boring. He's publicly distanced himself from the libertarian shit over the years even if he's still anti drug war. I believe he said "Libertarianism sounds great on paper but depends on everyone not being an asshole."

I still love his early stuff. The only special of his that I saw and didn't like was the Oslo one. I strongly recommend checking out the documentary The Unbookables if you haven't already. Stanhope's not in it but he produced it and it features all his fuck up comic friends doing a tour of these atrocious dive bars across the country in a shitty old van. James Inman, Sean Rouse (RIP), Andy Andrist, and Brendan Walsh are hilarious in it.
The Oslo one is just a random road gig they decided to film. That’s why it’s kind of rough.

Fortified Wine

β€Ž
β€Ž

Also, Brendan Walsh is one of the few that has been the opposite of a faggot this last year and a half or whatever.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
β€Ž
what happened to his 'libertarianism'? Nihilists can sometimes be usefully brave in the spreading of risky ideas, but WTF happened to the old Stanhope?
His girlfriend, Bingo. He loves her; but she's got mental illness that means that sometimes she needs round-the-clock care. If she hadn't met Stanhope she'd be homeless or dead; and it's sinking in with him that sometimes you need a state-run safety net for people like that.

Fortified Wine

β€Ž
β€Ž
i dont think he brought this kind of shit up on his podcast but then i dont listen anymore since half of every episode is in a paywall

I've been paying for it for awhile and just sort of dip in every once in awhile, I just mean on Twitter and such. Is the half behind the paywall him actually talking? I thought it was all prank calls

EraGodless

β€Ž
β€Ž
His girlfriend, Bingo. He loves her; but she's got mental illness that means that sometimes she needs round-the-clock care. If she hadn't met Stanhope she'd be homeless or dead; and it's sinking in with him that sometimes you need a state-run safety net for people like that.
She maybe more useless than Patrick Tomlinson. Actually she is-- Pat brings lulz/loffs. Bingo's just sad. Not sure how Stanhope got roped into that shit. It's like some kind of penance he has to pay or sumthin'.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
β€Ž
β€Ž
I've been paying for it for awhile and just sort of dip in every once in awhile, I just mean on Twitter and such. Is the half behind the paywall him actually talking? I thought it was all prank calls
I can't find his Twitter(didn't look hard enough tho) and just wondering what he would thinks about all this. He looks like someone that would open his mouth while holding the newest funko pop you know

FurBurger

β€Ž
She maybe more useless than Patrick Tomlinson. Actually she is-- Pat brings lulz/loffs. Bingo's just sad. Not sure how Stanhope got roped into that shit. It's like some kind of penance he has to pay or sumthin'.
Fuck that. Pat's an obnoxious cunt, who's continually refusing advice from his betters. Bingo, on the other hand... by all accounts she's a decent person - smart, kind, loving, even pretty back in the day. Doug fell in love with her, but her brain has got something unfixably wrong with it. It's not like Fatrick's obesity or Lady Di's drinking; she didn't cause it, and she didn't choose it, and she can't just tell it to stop. It just hit her. Coulda happened to anybody.

Now he's trying to get her mental help in small-town Arizona - a pretty Libertarian place - and it's sunk in that without him or some sort of government support she's fucked, and that's not right.

EraGodless

β€Ž
β€Ž
Fuck that. Pat's an obnoxious cunt, who's continually refusing advice from his betters. Bingo, on the other hand... by all accounts she's a decent person - smart, kind, loving, even pretty back in the day. Doug fell in love with her, but her brain has got something unfixably wrong with it. It's not like Fatrick's obesity or Lady Di's drinking; she didn't cause it, and she didn't choose it, and she can't just tell it to stop. It just hit her. Coulda happened to anybody.

Now he's trying to get her mental help in small-town Arizona - a pretty Libertarian place - and it's sunk in that without him or some sort of government support she's fucked, and that's not right.
Maybe I'm going off a Howard Stern appearance where Doug and Bingo were on-- she looked like a complete mess.

FurBurger

β€Ž
Maybe I'm going off a Howard Stern appearance where Doug and Bingo were on-- she looked like a complete mess.
Nowadays, yeah. Whatever the fuck is wrong with her tends to give her manic bursts of energy; her record is staying awake for six days straight without drugs. That and the desert have done a meth-style number on her; but if you see the early shots when they were first dating she's genuinely pretty.

Gotta give her props for keeping it tight, though - she still jogs, does yoga, plays tennis etc.

FurBurger

β€Ž

Fortified Wine

β€Ž
β€Ž
I can't find his Twitter(didn't look hard enough tho) and just wondering what he would thinks about all this. He looks like someone that would open his mouth while holding the newest funko pop you know
Follow the Bee man. Never heard anyone else talk about Pizzagate. Just rewatched his set tonight from The Comedians' Comedian's Comedians tonight, his TSA bit is great, it should have been everywhere last week