Fuck, Stanhope became useless.

I think he's officially at FAGGOT status now.

Nigger actually thinks that if all drugs were legal and sold commercially, they wouldn't have more harmful substances put in them. Dumb brain-damaged fuck doesn't know what processed foods are, I guess.
I half-agree, but in reality a 'grey market' works better to prevent monopolies. There are already labs in some countries making all sorts of good stuff & selling on clearnet as a medium-sized commercial operation, people reagent test or even HPLC, & there are review-sites similar to yelp where results are confirmed. Actual poisonous shit is pretty fucking rare since it'd sink the business,

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I half-agree, but in reality a 'grey market' works better to prevent monopolies. There are already labs in some countries making all sorts of good stuff & selling on clearnet as a medium-sized commercial operation, people reagent test or even HPLC, & there are review-sites similar to yelp where results are confirmed. Actual poisonous shit is pretty fucking rare since it'd sink the business,
Sure, taking commercial drugs wouldn't outright kill you. I get it. There's just no concern over peoples' health overall though. Cigarettes are filled with hundreds of poisonous chemicals; shouldn't it be regulated so they're just tobacco and the nicotine that comes with it? They've been legal forever and they're even worse for your health than they used to be.

shouldn't it be regulated so they're just tobacco and the nicotine that comes with it?
sure, if we're going to have regulations they should be based on health & evidence but I think we've tested that already & cigarettes prove it doesn't work. I'm not convinced that pure free markets would create a perfect utopia either, it's a tough one man. Maybe just enforce things like literal poisonings harshly, meaning mis-labelled or dangerous stuff would be dis-incentivised.

Riccardo Bosi

sure, if we're going to have regulations they should be based on health & evidence but I think we've tested that already & cigarettes prove it doesn't work. I'm not convinced that pure free markets would create a perfect utopia either, it's a tough one man. Maybe just enforce things like literal poisonings harshly, meaning mis-labelled or dangerous stuff would be dis-incentivised.
Yeah I'm with ya. But I'm telling you, this "dis-incentivizing" shit doesn't really work, it just gives more money to the government. A cigarette over here costs more than one dollar. In Indonesia, a pack of 20 costs four.

Riccardo Bosi

Yeah, I agree. I don't know if the 'grey market' is sustainable, but seems to be working for now (for those in the know at least).
Well, for now... we still have the freedom to choose what we want to consume. We can eat grass-fed beef over grain-fed, so on and so on. I just think that Stanhope's an idiot for thinking that commercializing trash and regulating it is better... sorry, but people don't die en masse of cocaine if it's regulated and "healthier", they're not dying of it because it's harder to come by and there are legal alternatives.

There's nothing wrong with being a libertarian, but he's an absolutist idiot.