• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Forbes sucks off Norton

Forum Clout
The hilarious thing is that their relationship is as dishonest as it's possible to be. Jimmy is essentially cosplaying as a heterosexual man who married a much younger girl, and neither of those things is true, thus he clearly isn't "honest" at all. And calling him a "comedian" at this point is a major stretch, as Jimmy hasn't done a real comedy act in years.

Another hilarious thing is how right now, Jimmy could be cashing in as the face of "hetero" he/she acceptance, and he's totally blowing it by pretending to be a "Trump guy" based solely on shit he read on gay Twitter. Thus, he will drive away the very people who could have, in theory, greatly enriched him. Maybe shooting himself in the foot is part of the overall humiliation fantasy he's living. I think the little pervert genuinely gets off on being embarrassed and shamed, to a degree no normal person could even really fathom.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
I was watching Dr. Phil on purpose because I’m a homo and they had the stats on massive where the age difference was 25+ years basically Jim and the Viking are In for a tough time

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
I was watching Dr. Phil on purpose because I’m a homo and they had the stats on massive where the age difference was 25+ years basically Jim and the Viking are In for a tough time
Marriage not massive

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
My tranny wife doesn't care for my KISS posters!

He's still doing the same jokes after all these years. Adding a tranny wife doesn't make them any better.