• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Forbes sucks off Norton

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

IMG_9045.jpeg

Its weird. This article mentions Nikkis age which, as of 2024, is 26.

IMG_9046.jpeg

But its weird they don’t mention Norton was meeting her all the way back when she was freshly 19.

I guess grooming is ok if you’re a fag about it.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
But its weird they don’t mention Norton was meeting her all the way back when she was freshly 19.

I guess grooming is ok if you’re a fag about it.

Thor being a tranny blinds everyone to that fact. If Jim would've started grooming some 19 year old girl, everyone would call him out as being a creepy fuck but instead people can't trip over themselves fast enough to congratulate him on marrying a beautiful, brave trans person.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Thor being a tranny blinds everyone to that fact. If Jim would've started grooming some 19 year old girl, everyone would call him out as being a creepy fuck but instead people can't trip over themselves fast enough to congratulate him on marrying a beautiful, brave trans person.
It's probably the reason nobody mainstream would touch this story

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
meanwhile, there isn't a single article written about colin quinn's poignant and hilarious comedy special he released last week. why is it always the worst people receiving recognition for their mediocrity

Forum Clout
And Norton and him/her support the politics of a man who’s party will make sure that him/her’s life will be not worth living
Hey look, it's the obnoxious asshole who has to make everything political on a comedy website. So weird, because leftists never do that. And it's not like you have the entire rest of the internet to scream about progressive political viewpoints.

All the 5 people who approved of this comment, name one way that anyone politician would make Jim Norton's life "not worth living" (be more histrionic you screaming faggot).

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I hope they mentioned how much Jim enjoys getting piss and shit on by his husband.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Hey look, it's the obnoxious asshole who has to make everything political on a comedy website. So weird, because leftists never do that. And it's not like you have the entire rest of the internet to scream about progressive political viewpoints.

All the 5 people who approved of this comment, name one way that anyone politician would make Jim Norton's life "not worth living" (be more histrionic you screaming faggot).
I understand you’re a troll but let me reply autistically seriously. The two biggest topics on this site, Patrick and Cumia, are both political spergs. Wow, why are people bringing up politics constantly in regards to these two? I seriously can’t figure it out. If you want to hear right wing responses to left wing twitter antics go over to Litcrit where you can find them under every Pat tweet post. You are basically just about as politically brainwashed as Pat or Anthony too. Talking about crazy leftists and shit when our main priority IS comedy. You are the one constantly painting people as having political motivations where there really aren’t any.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
meanwhile, there isn't a single article written about colin quinn's poignant and hilarious comedy special he released last week. why is it always the worst people receiving recognition for their mediocrity
That's on Colin to be fair. What was he thinking releasing a comedy special as a straight male? I like Colin, but what is he doing?

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
Honesty is nice and all but if the truth is that you're a faggot or a pedophile then there's a little more to it.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
I wish Republicans would throw faggots off of roofs like ISIS but sadly they don't seem to hate them engough