For my official 9000th valuable message I'd like to announce the following..

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Just bend the knee and I’ll take you under my wing…

"Your name is Tobi"
"Breakfast!!!"
(continues whipping)

CjwMk4xUkAA9HhO.png

NewJersey.gov

Finally done with your Uber Eats orders? That was a long 9 hours, Bockster. Wha happen?
You insta replied...I said I'll be back in 9 hours, was back in 18...and you're still here, with your stupidity. Seething and simmering. Look at your post history, you belong on the short bus. "doodoo nigger king" hahaha.

PickleRickle
<--someone irl called you stupid, this is as factual as the sky is blue, because your low intellect is factual.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
You insta replied...I said I'll be back in 9 hours, was back in 18...and you're still here, with your stupidity. Seething and simmering. Look at your post history, you belong on the short bus. "doodoo nigger king" hahaha.

PickleRickle
<--someone irl called you stupid, this is as factual as the sky is blue, because your low intellect is factual.
doodoo stinky nigger poo

NewJersey.gov

Stinky doodoo nigger is mad

Why would pointing out someone as obnoxious as you is actually a pinheaded oaf be anything but pleasing for me? Why would I be the upset one, when YOU instantly replied at 2:25 AM, just as you did on 10:45 AM this morning.

You're the one who is mad...and if you're not, its because you're dumb/lame-brained.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Why would pointing out someone as obnoxious as you is actually a pinheaded oaf be anything but pleasing to me? Why would I be the upset one, when YOU instantly replied at 2:25 AM, just as you did on 10:45 AM this morning.

You're the one who is mad...and if you're not, its because you're dumb/lame-brained.
1713826041517985.jpg

Raisin Man is fired up

NewJersey.gov

^^ You know when he ribs you is when he is absolutely shaking his downie fists.

On to browsing your posts some more, genius...this will be so fun