FNs are irresponsible gun owners!!!

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Whereas niggers are objectively stupid creatures who don’t think about the consequences of their actions, Anthony Cumia merely had an oopsie doodle moment misplacing his firearm after bruising and biting his white trash girlfriend during a night of blackout drinking that ended in his arrest. We’ve all been there at least once.
Even the 🐜 ballwashers try to memory hole that incident because it really flies in the face of the RESPONSIBLE GUN OWNER narrative Q'umia clings to.

Nice drunkenly losing your gun in the middle of a domestic violence incident, stupid.

Even the 🐜 ballwashers try to memory hole that incident because it really flies in the face of the RESPONSIBLE GUN OWNER narrative Q'umia clings to.

Nice drunkenly losing your gun in the middle of a domestic violence incident, stupid.
It’s an epidemic in this country. 100% of all known Cumia males beat their women. Half of them lose their guns while doing so. When will the American public finally say they’ve had enough?

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
130603112632875.jpg

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
He picked me up in his car at my hotel and we went to an amazing Italian restaurant in the meat packing district. It was like we had known each other for years. He was exactly how I pictured and we had so much to talk about. We went to an awful club after dinner and got hammered. A guy tried to talk to me when he was in the bathroom, and my shock jock kindly brandished his weapon to ward off the pest. What a gentleman. We went back to his majestic Long Island home after and continued drinking. That morning he went to the store to pick up some things and brought back a card that said “Happy 12 hour anniversary I love you.” He then invited me on a cruise the next year and said I should move from LA to live with him. This was all within 24 hours.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Another day lost in a maelstrom of gay, retarded tweeting. Every single tweet is a record of another minute in which Nana and his creepy "girlfriend" had absolutely nothing better to do. Their Twitter feeds are a litany of failure, and faggotry.
He’s spent more tweeting today
“While out and having fun, unlike you faggots hahaha”
Nice coping stupid.
Once Elon kills off Twitter, what on earth is Nana gonna do?

He’s spent more tweeting today
“While out and having fun, unlike you faggots hahaha”
Nice coping stupid.
Once Elon kills off Twitter, what on earth is Nana gonna do?
He only leaves the house because that hag makes him, and he knows he'll be able to get drunk. If it were up to him, he'd be nigger-tweeting non-stop, all day, every day. His only genuine interest and/or passion is complaining about niggers, which is like complaining about Jews being cheap or rain being wet. At this point, his mere existence is a needless waste of oxygen and other resources that could be used elsewhere, like making pond scum grow or nourishing bugs.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
He only leaves the house because that hag makes him, and he knows he'll be able to get drunk. If it were up to him, he'd be nigger-tweeting non-stop, all day, every day. His only genuine interest and/or passion is complaining about niggers, which is like complaining about Jews being cheap or rain being wet. At this point, his mere existence is a needless waste of oxygen and other resources that could be used elsewhere, like making pond scum grow or nourishing bugs.
I like how well find out he’s dead when he doesn’t tweet in 48 hours, which will be followed by a Moo text book post.

Anyway hope he’s found face down in that tiny lake behind his home

I like how well find out he’s dead when he doesn’t tweet in 48 hours, which will be followed by a Moo text book post.

Anyway hope he’s found face down in that tiny lake behind his home
If there is any justice, Nana will die in a rest home, lying in his soiled diaper, as a "Martin" reruns flickers in the background on the old CRT TV in his dilapidated nursing home room. Then two Haitians or Nigerians will hoist his desiccated corpse into a black rubber bag, and wheel it to a big walk-in freezer, where it will remain until the home can locate someone who might give a shit.