• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

First show back

Forum Clout
second show back

eUH8rxn.png
They tweaked the lighting a bit but sheeesh it’s still bad to look at. Poor lil fella.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
That is how all heart patients slip back. The old wives tale of red wine being good for your heart. Once he admitted to having a glass or two of wine he will be will be back to 100% in a month. He may try and hide it (like all good alcoholics do) be he is back on the sauce.
In cases like Morton and others they can have a few drinks. Not everyone has to do the stupid rich vos shit.

That said, Nana absolutely can not even smell alcohol. He's what Jim is pretending to be.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
That said, Nana absolutely can not even smell alcohol. He's what Jim is pretending to be.
I know the point you’re trying to make but what Jim is pretending to be isn’t even a regular alcoholic. His stories of getting too drunk are always accompanied with suicide or being a piece of shit or raging and trashing something. Obviously Cumia has those issues with the ripping phones out of the wall but Norton lacks the understanding of sort of the baseline of addiction: It doesn’t matter how you act on it but that you’re literally addicted to it. Theres a difference between stopping drinking because you’re an ass and stopping drinking because you realize you’re dependent on it. In before Danny comes in to tell me I have no life experience …I watched a couple Steve O videos on sobriety. I know more than you.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
He'll be full on drunkenly HA HA HA HO LEE shitting in no time. Nana has one foot in the grave and brother moo is patiently waiting for the inheritance.
Who wins a wrestling match, Joe or Missy? I feel like this is what Missy has been training for but Joe could come correct with the knock off cast iron frying pan.