• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fill Niki

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Looks as if this vibrant young gentleman is doing the Antoine Walker Wiggle as Niki literally shakes with anticipation for WIC-funded flatulence rn.

tenor.gif

PassionateBlueHound-size_restricted.gif

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
It's always mentioned nikki likes colored gentlemen to fart in her puss, but I never really paused to think about what the logistics of that would entail or what the act would even look like. Now I know and ill never be able to get this image out of my head whenever her fetish is discussed again. I sincerely thank you for illustrating it in such vivid and disturbing detail that I'm at a loss for words.

handsomeblue

Mel BJ quote fulfillster
Forum Clout
I thought that was cellulite. I'm ok with being wrong though.
Yeah it's supposed to be cellulite but my abominations are always up for interpretation. I should have made her forearms & shitter hairy, but rushed this one out as it is. Otherwise I would've also put Fatso in there giving the thumbs up with his delayed pinky release too.