• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fictional Universe Sends Nana Into a Tizzy

Forum Clout
You people are so exhausting. “Yea Anthony Cumia is a disgusting pedophile and a literal nigger but he IS right about duh blacks!!!!” Is the bar really this low. A schizophrenic homeless person could say the same shit Anthony does. No one would call him based for it and instead go “Yeah that dudes out of his fucking mind”
I'm not going to pretend niggers and women being shoved in every form of media is okay just to attack Anthony.
Wait a second, don't you suck cocks?

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
Do China people care about Star Wars? The original trilogy was never shown in China, and I don't think the prequels were. The whole dumb brand is based on selling nostalgia to adult children.
I don't think so. From what I've seen lately China has been making lots of those Syfy channel giant CGI monster movies.