• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Favourite Ramoning

BenDovid

Forum Clout
no, you shouldn't have been fucking wrong whilst acting pompous

iT wAs eRly XM! dbOi ToLD NoRTon To dO rAMonE! diD aNYoNe eLSe HatE EroCK?

Really. I'd rather misremember one event that took place before my time than fire off these gems.

BobKellysKnee

Ow (In Whale)
Forum Clout
iT wAs eRly XM! dbOi ToLD NoRTon To dO rAMonE! diD aNYoNe eLSe HatE EroCK?

Really. I'd rather misremember one event that took place before my time than fire off these gems.
Did you like working with Sam?

He always seemed like such a fucking weasel who would throw his family to the wolves to get ahead of someone.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I think it was the Tucker Max one where a fan did a Ramoning and was killing until he goes “TUCKER MAX, HAS A PENIS, THE SIZE OF AN ERECT GORILLA!” and all the air was sucked out of the room.
Gorrilas actually have a relatively small penis ratio to their body, but this fails as a comedy bit since gorrilas are a large animal. He should've gone with doormouse or similar

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Did you like working with Sam?

He always seemed like such a fucking weasel who would throw his family to the wolves to get ahead of someone.

At first sure. That's why I pushed to get him hired over "Wild Bill".

He basically was. Latched onto Than. Became BFFs. Than quit. Suddenly Sam isn't friends with his co-host anymore. Well let's see. East Side Dave has some heat. Latched onto Dave. Became BFFs. Dave leaves. Suddenly Sam isn't friends with his co-host anymore. Just go straight for Opie. Latched on Opie. Became BFFs. Opie gets fired. Suddenly Sam isn't friends with his co-host anymore.

He doesn't SEEM like a weasel. He IS one. Sam would set the Earth on fire if he could broadcast to the ashes.

Last edited:

BobKellysKnee

Ow (In Whale)
Forum Clout
At first sure. That's why I pushed to get him hired over "Wild Bill".

He basically was. Latched onto Than. Became BFFs. Than quit. Suddenly Sam isn't friends with his co-host anymore. Well let's see. East Side Dave has some heat. Latched onto Dave. Became BFFs. Dave leaves. Suddenly Sam isn't friends with his co-host anymore. Just go straight for Opie. Latched on Opie. Became BFFs. Opie gets fired. Suddenly Sam isn't friends with his co-host anymore.

He doesn't SEEM like a weasel. He IS one. Sam would set the Earth on fire if he could broadcast to the ashes.
I can't believe Opie fell for it. It was so obvious that Sam was who he was.

After almost 10 years of the show being cancelled, is the criticism of Opie still valid? Was it really "greggshells?" Or was he really trying to hold together a bunch of fucking degenerates and it was too much for him?

(Thank you for answering these questions. I really do appreciate it)

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Was it really "greggshells?"

100%. Derek was fired for saying Opie's YouTube videos were lame. Just that alone. Derek was with the show since day one at XM and was instrumental in getting 202 up and running, nevermind being the best guy on the board. Opie would make a bad joke and then make eye contact to make sure you were laughing. There was no "holding together" anything. Once the show was over that was the last you heard of anybody until tomorrow. Opie just truly thought he was a rare talent. One who needed a chauffer, butler, assistant, bodyguard..the ego was out out control. The way he'd strut down the hall while management was trying to ask him something. Like a pesky fan was hounding him for a picture.

BobKellysKnee

Ow (In Whale)
Forum Clout
100%. Derek was fired for saying Opie's YouTube videos were lame. Just that alone. Derek was with the show since day one at XM and was instrumental in getting 202 up and running, nevermind being the best guy on the board. Opie would make a bad joke and then make eye contact to make sure you were laughing. There was no "holding together" anything. Once the show was over that was the last you heard of anybody until tomorrow. Opie just truly thought he was a rare talent. One who needed a chauffer, butler, assistant, bodyguard..the ego was out out control. The way he'd strut down the hall while management was trying to ask him something. Like a pesky fan was hounding him for a picture.
What about Steve C? He seemed like a good guy. He could take a joke. "And that's how you executive produce"

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I started with them in 2004. What are you talking about.
Yeah dipshit. I know. The end of their relevance.

Meanwhile, you were likely born post 9/11.
False. It’s unlikely anyone on here was born post 9/11. Nice making an ass of u and me, stupid.

The fact that you still think 2004 wasn’t the end is hilarious. Inflated sense of self worth.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
What about Steve C?

I had a great relationship with Steve before he took over as EP. Steve was in production all the time so as long as production gets made, nobody really cares. Well, now he's in the office all day NOT doing production, and we can see how he spends his time. It wasn't doing show shit, that's for sure. And that was the end of Steve and I. I cared about the end on-air product and he cared about Foundry ad revenue.

Actually none of this happened since the show ended in 2002. Everything you're talking about is a turtle's fever dream.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Shut up stupid kike, go play Guitar Hero.
You woke up today and chose jewishness. If you're tired of being alone theres a kike exclusive dating site called j-date where you can marry yourself to some rich kike and then actually have a reason to act out like this.