• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Favourite Ramoning

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Star Wars guy was the first Ramone call. Jimmy left the studio to prank this guy and they were coming up with ways to mess with him. The guys wanted Jim to call in doing the 'gay Steve bear' voice. But someone, Dboy, said to do the "Ramone guy" voice from Steve's weird "trailer guy voice" bit he had produced. So they reenacted the Ramone style bit with Star Wars guy. From there the bit exploded.

The funniest ones for me were the ones where Norton could literally not even speak because he was laughing too hard to be able to properly breathe nor compose himself. One time he winds up for a big scream and just bursts into laughter "Ram.....ahahahahah". But my favorite was when he gets put on the air, Opie said "Steve....from....Yellowstone, what do you have for the program?". And all you hear is Norton wheezing and laughing because he cannot control himself long enough to even get a word out. And you hear both Opie and Anthony start pounding their firsts on the board and walking away from the mics.

A couple of times they had Uncle Paul or even Chip call in from the other room. The best of those being when Uncle Paul called up the Jerry Sandusky book writer and kept alleging that the kids were either liars or the sex was consensual.

Even though Steven from Yellowstone was Norton doing the voice. It really was an O&A bit. As neither Jimmy nor Anthony has really been able to replicate the bit on their shows as well as it was done on O&A. It was just another thing that required the entire show to work together where you needed producers, phone lines, straight men to set things up, and phone interviews.

BobKellysKnee

Ow (In Whale)
Forum Clout
Star Wars guy was the first Ramone call. Jimmy left the studio to prank this guy and they were coming up with ways to mess with him. The guys wanted Jim to call in doing the 'gay Steve bear' voice. But someone, Dboy, said to do the "Ramone guy" voice from Steve's weird "trailer guy voice" bit he had produced. So they reenacted the Ramone style bit with Star Wars guy. From there the bit exploded.

The funniest ones for me were the ones where Norton could literally not even speak because he was laughing too hard to be able to properly breathe nor compose himself. One time he winds up for a big scream and just bursts into laughter "Ram.....ahahahahah". But my favorite was when he gets put on the air, Opie said "Steve....from....Yellowstone, what do you have for the program?". And all you hear is Norton wheezing and laughing because he cannot control himself long enough to even get a word out. And you hear both Opie and Anthony start pounding their firsts on the board and walking away from the mics.

A couple of times they had Uncle Paul or even Chip call in from the other room. The best of those being when Uncle Paul called up the Jerry Sandusky book writer and kept alleging that the kids were either liars or the sex was consensual.

Even though Steven from Yellowstone was Norton doing the voice. It really was an O&A bit. As neither Jimmy nor Anthony has really been able to replicate the bit on their shows as well as it was done on O&A. It was just another thing that required the entire show to work together where you needed producers, phone lines, straight men to set things up, and phone interviews.
How do you know every detail of everything related to O&A?

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
when Uncle Paul called up the Jerry Sandusky book writer and kept alleging that the kids were either liars or the sex was consensual.
"Victor Numbah Three was a lil ta'letale, but Victor Numbah Four was fun, he was a goer."
Uncle Paul's angry/confused "HAAH?!?" interrupting the Muschi(?) guy and the frustration in his voice before he twigged the bit make me cry.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Way to be specific, kike. Now go put your legs up on management's desk and get fired.
1690330171935.gif

KIKEWALK ON EM CUZZO

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
"Victor Numbah Three was a lil ta'letale, but Victor Numbah Four was fun, he was a goer."
Uncle Paul's angry/confused "HAAH?!?" interrupting the Muschi(?) guy and the frustration in his voice before he twigged the bit make me cry.
“Gawsh can you get this guy off the phone!” Ant sucks at acting. I also loved when Paul kept asking how much trouble the kids were going to get in.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You didn't even know the Turkey Hunt story from WAAF.

Somebody said "early at XM". Nothing like that ever happened at XM.

You showed up late to the show in the last couple years.

I started with them in 2004. What are you talking about.

Some of us were long timers.

I started listening in 1998. Meanwhile, you were likely born post 9/11.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
and you said it didn't happen all together,
That's right. A group of Turkey hunters never showed up on 57th street with makeshift weapons.
you're not always right, danny. accept it

Just mostly though, which is more that I can say about your "expert" posters here. Go call out LingerLonger for straight lying about things. Up my ass for misremembering something while this dude just literally makes things up. That's fine though.

HalfHouseFatty

Monkey HOUSE
Forum Clout
You didn't even know the Turkey Hunt story from WAAF. Lmao. You showed up late to the show in the last couple years. It's all good. Some of us were long timers. It's okay. It's fine. You're new. We get it. No worries. It's cool.
I forgot about the turkey hunt bit. I think it happened in Framingham. People thought they were gonna get to kill turkeys and were asking what weapons they could bring. Is wheelchair fred still alive? RIP Rebecca Pratt