• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fatbody Roland

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
I remember Roland saying he grew up in Los Angeles and his parents were so scared of him driving that they paid for a car service for him and his brother. Got the sense that his family was very wealthy and probably had entertainment industry connections.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I remember Roland saying he grew up in Los Angeles and his parents were so scared of him driving that they paid for a car service for him and his brother. Got the sense that his family was very wealthy and probably had entertainment industry connections.
They also paid for him to live in Manhattan and intern at various television shows. And they got him air time and to interview celebrities. During 'most embarrassing tapes day' Roland brought in some segment of him on a late night talk show traveling to a film festival to interview actors and actresses. As if an intern just gets to go to some major film festival and have his own segments on late night shows.

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
They also paid for him to live in Manhattan and intern at various television shows. And they got him air time and to interview celebrities. During 'most embarrassing tapes day' Roland brought in some segment of him on a late night talk show traveling to a film festival to interview actors and actresses. As if an intern just gets to go to some major film festival and have his own segments on late night shows.
I know this has been suggested before but... you were on the show in some capacity right? An intern? A producer? Someone who worked alongside them at SiriusXM?

Last edited:

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
Nope. Never even worked in radio.
Maybe his parents thought "well we gave you this grotesque body, face and overall shape so we might as well buy you a career."

I knew this girl from high school (the older sister of a guy in my grade) whose parents paid for her career in art galleries and auction houses after paying for college for nearly a decade after graduation. She and Roland had similar personalities so it all makes sense.

Forum Clout
He had a face made for radio and a voice made for television.

They always played it off like he couldn't be mocked because he was too scary when he got mad, but I figured it was because he was officially an employee of some other company, just contracted to do booking for them or whatever. They mentioned it a few times, but I don't really remember the details. Maybe he did have some powerful patron though, because of things like being allowed to ruin some other show's guacamole contest.
He was very quick to run tattling to management, I know that much.

Which made Brothaman taking dookie vid of him even funnier; he of all people knew exactly what that toastey brown Michelin Man was going to do when upset.

lowend73

Forum Clout
You can tell he is just like Danny. A swarm fuck who runs his mouth because he will run and rat on you.

Roland obviously was bullied horribly throughout his life. His only recourse was saying shit about your family, etc. Now, that would warrant a punch in his fat stomach.

Once again, no bullshit, Opie was the Alpha out of all of them, including comics.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
Carson Daly’s show