• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fatbody Roland

Bumley

Forum Clout
I saw a youtube comment saying that Roland's dad was some kind of higher up at Sirius and that was why he never got hammered. It never made sense that he didn't catch some flak, considering his mumbling pre-teen voice and rotund frame. He really didn't look any better as a thin man in that old Carson Daly clip. Creep.

Rudderman

Steering the ship since I was 18
Forum Clout
He had a face made for radio and a voice made for television.

They always played it off like he couldn't be mocked because he was too scary when he got mad, but I figured it was because he was officially an employee of some other company, just contracted to do booking for them or whatever. They mentioned it a few times, but I don't really remember the details. Maybe he did have some powerful patron though, because of things like being allowed to ruin some other show's guacamole contest.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Roland barely did any work. He was the guest booker but didn't even book anyone noteworthy. Most of the guests came through Opie or Norton or their agent Bob who would send clients. He was always organizing food parties on the show like pizza or donuts or whatever nonsense. And he hated when people mocked him and it became an issue when comics would call him stupid or fat and he would complain to HR (this also happened with Master Po, some interns, and others, and seemed to be a running theme of the O&A office). Vos mocked Roland once for being fat and Anthony gave him the 'cut it out' sign but Vos kept going.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
And he hated when people mocked him and it became an issue when comics would call him stupid or fat and he would complain to HR (this also happened with Master Po, some interns, and others, and seemed to be a running theme of the O&A office). Vos mocked Roland once for being fat and Anthony gave him the 'cut it out' sign but Vos kept going.
O&A would always get around outright saying they couldn’t mock these people by trying to say they were feared. You couldn’t mock Po because he could (apparently) kick your ass. You couldn’t mock Roland cause he would fawwwkin destroy you and make it personal. You couldn’t mock Danny cuz…well, he’s Danny.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
I saw a youtube comment saying that Roland's dad was some kind of higher up at Sirius and that was why he never got hammered. It never made sense that he didn't catch some flak, considering his mumbling pre-teen voice and rotund frame. He really didn't look any better as a thin man in that old Carson Daly clip. Creep.
looks literally like when (((Hollyweird))) does a casting call for pedophiles
tumblr_m5lbdplrCN1r1fq04o1_500.jpg

photo.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

5e23834b85f540685f767cd2.jpg
OIP.jpg

Forum Clout
I thought his parents own a taco hut in Arizona. I doubt his dad is any kind of executive. That why during the pandemic he would zoom from there .

Must have been a relative or something then. How else do you explain such a fat gay weirdo going untouched for a decade while comparatively normal guys like Steve C got bullied to suicide.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
O&A would always get around outright saying they couldn’t mock these people by trying to say they were feared. You couldn’t mock Po because he could (apparently) kick your ass. You couldn’t mock Roland cause he would fawwwkin destroy you and make it personal. You couldn’t mock Danny cuz…well, he’s Danny.

You couldn't mock the Opester because he was actually extremely important and steering the ship.

I really doubt Opie was directly responsible for Steve C's suicide.

You can seldom blame others for someone's suicide. Opie isn't overtly responsible but he treated Steve unfairly. He'd fuck up and had zero communication skills but worked his ass off and did his job, more or less. Without the help from higher-ups and Steve's shitty underlings, including awful interns they'd take onboard on purpose, what chance did he have?

Anyways, I hope Roland dies painfully and alone. It's one thing to ride the nepotism horse, but to be cocky the whole time when, without his dad, he would be wiping down theater seats, is insufferable.
"I'm a foodie." Yeah, it takes a refined, sophisticated palate to eat fried dough or BBQ sauce-slathered fat and say it's good.
Not as bad as Danny though.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Eh, I think they just believed master Po’s horseshit in regards to his fake ass martial arts skills.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Brotherman steers the ship

I really doubt Opie was directly responsible for Steve C's suicide. We all have heard his anger issues. Who knows what else was going on

Too bad Steve never got his chance to punch the fags working under him. Especially Danny, sam, and travis.
people run there mouths if they think there safe , i think Danny even said he'd (((sue))) Steve if he ever punched him
and for Opie he would bully just to take attention of his b-cup tits and assburgers , surely youve met people like Opie?Child

:colin_md: