• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

FARTS TEEEEE HEEEEEEE

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
Jim: Oh wife, I bet my farts are more smellier than yours!
Viking Frankenstein: Tør du å fornærme meg, morsom mann? Gassene mine er velsignet av Odin selv! Jeg skal vise deg, amerikanske svin!
He then slams Jim into a wall, and proceeds to blast a wet hot lukefish/Booze fart in Jim’s face, with specs of shit and hobo cum flying into his mouth.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Seriously, when was the last time Morton made you laugh? For me, it was probably the Steve from Yellowstone days. That was his peak.
When him and sam were on Bar Rescue drinking soda pretending they knew anything about what bar service should look like.

jim-and-sam-buffalo-city-bar-rescue-800x547.jpg

Forum Clout
Jim's inability to travel alone is one of the weirder aspects of his personality.

He always has to have a henchman like Kenny, or a "manager" on the road.

Does he not notice that every other comic pretty much drives or flies by themselves? Does he never ask himself why he needs a father figure around at all times? Of course not; he's neither self-aware nor reflective.

Louis CK is a faggot but I liked that episode of his show where he flies to China, alone, on a whim. I wonder if that was a sly criticism of Jim, who needs a bodyguard to buy a loaf of bread.

Forum Clout
Jim's inability to travel alone is one of the weirder aspects of his personality.

Does he not notice that every other comic pretty much drives or flies by themselves? Does he never ask himself why he needs a father figure around at all times? Of course not; he's neither self-aware nor reflective.

Louis CK is a faggot but I liked that episode of his show where he flies to China, alone, on a whim. I wonder if that was a sly criticism of Jim, who needs a bodyguard to buy a loaf of bread.
I wonder if it's the fraudulent AA routine he bought into, where he has to have a 'sponsor', or some kind of handler to keep him away from fake temptation.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout

Does he not notice that every other comic pretty much drives or flies by themselves?
I can't think of a single comic on Jim's level of fame or show business connections that doesn't travel with at least one person. Guys like Chappelle or Rock traveled with massive entourages. Kinison had to take multiple private planes sometimes. When Dice was at his peak he had a huge amount of people hanging around with him at all times like a permanent moving party. Norton traveling with just one or two people is not that egregious.

The crazy thing with Jim is that he travels in these huge groups or with a bodyguard. Then sits in his hotel room or sits in a corner as the restaurant on his phone doing nothing for hours on end. Now with Thor by his side he has to actually be social and go out in public. Norton can't go to a UFC event, sit in the front row, and look at his phone for six straight hours anymore. Or can't sit in the Comedy Cellar on his laptop like a weirdo in the corner for the entire night with his headphones on starving for attention and brooding whilst writing his book.
Seriously, when was the last time Morton made you laugh? For me, it was probably the Steve from Yellowstone days. That was his peak.
Some of the best shows from the last few years of O&A on Sirius were ones without Norton. Things like Tequila and Donuts or Misheard Lyrics have him gone from the full show and O&A seem happy to be around each other. He really is such a wormy piece of shit. I have to believe that the majority of sabotaging Opie behind his back came from Norton and not from Anthony (though they are both subhuman garbage).