• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

FARTS TEEEEE HEEEEEEE

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
This is probably the happiest Jim has been in decades.
Do you think Jim and Thorvald lie in bed together trying to out fart each other?
- ohh that's a mustard and egg gasser!
- joomptie oomptie loomptie! (Translation take a whiff of my lutefisk and yogurt fart man of laughter! )
"Tee hee"

Last edited:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
All it took was forcing his manager to smell his cum farts.
I'm one of the seemingly few people who don't find farts funny and I never have. They gross me out and offend me. I don't want to smell your fucking shit tract and you shouldn't want me to. If an actual faggot farted in front of me I would flip the fuck out.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I'm one of the seemingly few people who don't find farts funny and I never have. They gross me out and offend me. I don't want to smell your fucking shit tract and you shouldn't want me to. If an actual faggot farted in front of me I would flip the fuck out.
VTAp7w8X4kWlOlOhDzzoRsBBYkVvXSEkt9z0gjgWrZ4.jpg

Forum Clout
Norton should be viciously beaten. No one wants to inhale the fumes from his drainage ditch of a colon.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
It's the one thing I hate about CQ, stating farts are always funny. It makes zero sense to me