• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

F/N posting goin' a lil viral on Reddit

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Another one from the comments. Nice destroyed reputation, stupid.:image_9253_m:

0313.png

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I can't avoid them when fagtube features them like this on every video.
View attachment 130182

OPIE OPIE OPIE!!!!!!!

OPIE is the reason radio SUCKS!!! ...OPIE is the reason we lost the JOHNSON FILE... OPIE is the reason my wife never cums for me!!!! My wife is such a BITCH! Sometimes she nags me, and it reminds me of OPIE!!! And then sometimes at work, there's always my boss who has to act like, well, OPIE... Gaahh....

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
OPIE OPIE OPIE!!!!!!!

OPIE is the reason radio SUCKS!!! ...OPIE is the reason we lost the JOHNSON FILE... OPIE is the reason my wife never cums for me!!!! My wife is such a BITCH! Sometimes she nags me, and it reminds me of OPIE!!! And then sometimes at work, there's always my boss who has to act like, well, OPIE... Gaahh....
Don't you love the "this is Opie's best show" and it's a Nopie show? FUCKING FAGGOTS!!!!!

G

This is one anti-nana train I’ll never jump on. Niggers suck. I’ve lived around black people my entire life and only domesticated suburban whites who’ve never been a minority love to defend them. It’s actually incredibly weird how much the average American has been trained to worship the black race lmao.

But I do enjoy this BLM forum so please take no offense.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
This is one anti-nana train I’ll never jump on. Niggers suck. I’ve lived around black people my entire life and only domesticated suburban whites who’ve never been a minority love to defend them. It’s actually incredibly weird how much the average American has been trained to worship the black race lmao.

But I do enjoy this BLM forum so please take no offense.
Agreed. In regards to Nana though, the nigger problem is kind of an unspoken fact that doesn’t really need to be brought up because the solution is nowhere in sight. The only thing you can do is make enough money to live somewhere decent. If you seek out ragebait you’ll find more than enough to make you go insane and tweet things like “K*** A** N******” like Nana did on Andy Espresso.