• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

F/N posting goin' a lil viral on Reddit

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
r/WhitePeopleTwitter :image_9253_m:

90044.png

456_1.png

5344_1.png

408_1.png

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Is decent recover Blind Stevie? Looks like him.

Checked the profile. He said he worked there pre-sex for sam so it can’t be him. Whoever it is is a faggot and fawkin hater though *sniff*. Always have to hate on the Opester even when Nana is Nposting.
He said it was before Sex for Sam so no.
1687977988817.png

The comments not posted by OP are faggots saying Elon is pedo and attacking him instead of fucking Cumia.

I swear it didn't say any of that stuff after Blind Stevie when I pressed reply. You really motherfucked me.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
Why can't these faggots be in the comments on O&A clips. I wouldn't want to smash my phone accidentally glancing at it.
You still reading the comments is like Ant looking up the crime statistics. You’re causing this pain yourself at this point.

Okay which one of you is u/jennakiller
I was kind of hoping it was you. That your love for Jenna has finally pushed you over the edge and you get a Jekyll/Hyde thing going on.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
You still reading the comments is like Ant looking up the crime statistics. You’re causing this pain yourself at this point.

I was kind of hoping it was you. That your love for Jenna has finally pushed you over the edge and you get a Jekyll/Hyde thing going on.
I can't avoid them when fagtube features them like this on every video.
Screenshot_20230628-145755.png

Forum Clout
You know that Nana desperately wants his tweets to catch someone's attention, as having his FN tweets denounced by any news outlet of note would give the impression that Nana is still a broadcast personality of note, and not merely a broken, alcoholic, tittering old queen doing a sad miserable podcast no one ever sees. But it never works. He's up all night ranting about FNs to an audience of no one.

Forum Clout
You know that Nana desperately wants his tweets to catch someone's attention, as having his FN tweets denounced by any news outlet of note would give the impression that Nana is still a broadcast personality of note, and not merely a broken, alcoholic, tittering old queen doing a sad miserable podcast no one ever sees. But it never works. He's up all night ranting about FNs to an audience of no one.
I think for as close to that BASEDosphere he is, he doesn't actually understand why the people that make the money get it. He knows there are naughty bad boys out there that get everyone all riled up, but he sees no difference between what he does and what they do, so in his head he just thinks he needs to amp it up more and more until eventually he's forced to tweet the hard-R.

Usually when he's posted somewhere doing shit like this, he'll get a flock of ballwashers running in to defend him. I'd bet money he's doing so thinking it's just a matter of time before those people plunk down $7 a month for him.