• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Erock is currently hoarding a bunch of Opie's personal items & memorabilia

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
And when he did try to fight back it was the most impotent yelling that a nerd would use to fight back against bullies and the whole class would laugh at him.
hateable fat turd. I saw that blotchy hog walking down 5th Avenue once, presumably going to nana's studios in the garment district, and he had a fucking rick and morty shirt on

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Forum Clout
Recently on the POWERFUL OPIE RADIO PODCAST it was revealed that Erock kept a bunch of Opie's things after the divorce and has never given them back. Opie is still pissed off about it and I can understand.

Erock is pulling a Steve C, probably demanding money for his items. Look where that got Steve, Erock... Comment?
This is how he thanks the Opester for telling Than and Danny to stop counting the days Erock was late. What a traitorous hoagie eating fuck.

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
1690522612563.png

Disgusting tubs of shit.

upanddown

Forum Clout
He’d need a forklift to hang himself. Erock is in a desperate state, and I know that because he’s probably reading this right now. He’s working at fucking Compound Media. Fatboy according to EVERYONE from the show did NO WORK there besides “best ofs” for 10 years. Then he moved up to where he maxed out his position and FAILED. And you get a divorce because you have a bastard kid with a young whore who, i don’t even think he’s with anymore. He’s fucked financially and personally.

So of course he’d steal the OPSTERS memorabilia. He’s probably selling it off or waiting for it to increase in value. Or for Opie to pay up. For his own shit. He’s in there scheming Compound Media out of it’s money worse than Keith ever was. He’s a tubby slave to a geriatric drunk. He knows the deal. Ant goes, Erock takes over. The minute Nana goes Compound Media is being entirely liquidated and split between fatty and muscles. Erock is like a shark. A big, fat shark. And you know what the Opster said about sharks?

“Keep your head on a swivel, cause you never know….”

View attachment 137898

Opie really was a beautiful man once upon a time.

He probably could have been a model to be completely honest witcha.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Does anyone (besides Dovid) actually hate The Nagel? The worst I've seen him get is a consensus he was genuinely shitty at raqio, hence being offered no other gig besides CP despite a couple decades in duh bizniss and what had to have been hundreds of connections.
Pretty sure Opie does, and he is probably just bitching about his stuff being hoarded by Erock as an excuse to sue him and fuck with him. Whatever reason erock wants to keep this crap is the reason Opie wants to take it away from him. I do remember erock doing a giveaway of old O&A crap on compound media, never heard of anyone getting any of the stuff though so I assume he just pretended to give it away and just kept it in his basement

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
He’d need a forklift to hang himself. Erock is in a desperate state, and I know that because he’s probably reading this right now. He’s working at fucking Compound Media. Fatboy according to EVERYONE from the show did NO WORK there besides “best ofs” for 10 years. Then he moved up to where he maxed out his position and FAILED. And you get a divorce because you have a bastard kid with a young whore who, i don’t even think he’s with anymore. He’s fucked financially and personally.

So of course he’d steal the OPSTERS memorabilia. He’s probably selling it off or waiting for it to increase in value. Or for Opie to pay up. For his own shit. He’s in there scheming Compound Media out of it’s money worse than Keith ever was. He’s a tubby slave to a geriatric drunk. He knows the deal. Ant goes, Erock takes over. The minute Nana goes Compound Media is being entirely liquidated and split between fatty and muscles. Erock is like a shark. A big, fat shark. And you know what the Opster said about sharks?

“Keep your head on a swivel, cause you never know….”

View attachment 137898
Someone posed the question on his stream recently if he could beat Nana in the fight. Look at him. He's already taller than that runty 5'6 twerp and look at the forearm girth, funsters.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Someone posed the question on his stream recently if he could beat Nana in the fight.
Anthony said on air during one of his 'childhood stories' compilations that he had a glass jaw. If you tapped his head with a punch he would instantly go down. It was so bad that when his group of friends would fight another group of friends Anthony would run away. Because all it took was one shot for complete lights out.

And this was before decades of raging alcoholism and a heart attack or two.