• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Erock is currently hoarding a bunch of Opie's personal items & memorabilia

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Recently on the POWERFUL OPIE RADIO PODCAST it was revealed that Erock kept a bunch of Opie's things after the divorce and has never given them back. Opie is still pissed off about it and I can understand.

Erock is pulling a Steve C, probably demanding money for his items. Look where that got Steve, Erock... Comment?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He’d need a forklift to hang himself. Erock is in a desperate state, and I know that because he’s probably reading this right now. He’s working at fucking Compound Media. Fatboy according to EVERYONE from the show did NO WORK there besides “best ofs” for 10 years. Then he moved up to where he maxed out his position and FAILED. And you get a divorce because you have a bastard kid with a young whore who, i don’t even think he’s with anymore. He’s fucked financially and personally.

So of course he’d steal the OPSTERS memorabilia. He’s probably selling it off or waiting for it to increase in value. Or for Opie to pay up. For his own shit. He’s in there scheming Compound Media out of it’s money worse than Keith ever was. He’s a tubby slave to a geriatric drunk. He knows the deal. Ant goes, Erock takes over. The minute Nana goes Compound Media is being entirely liquidated and split between fatty and muscles. Erock is like a shark. A big, fat shark. And you know what the Opster said about sharks?

“Keep your head on a swivel, cause you never know….”

4423C632-14D7-47A1-942D-303886BD9F49.png

Lucky Buddha Beer

You will be incapacitated if you do not flush
Forum Clout
He’d need a forklift to hang himself. Erock is in a desperate state, and I know that because he’s probably reading this right now. He’s working at fucking Compound Media. Fatboy according to EVERYONE from the show did NO WORK there besides “best ofs” for 10 years. Then he moved up to where he maxed out his position and FAILED. And you get a divorce because you have a bastard kid with a young whore who, i don’t even think he’s with anymore. He’s fucked financially and personally.

So of course he’d steal the OPSTERS memorabilia. He’s probably selling it off or waiting for it to increase in value. Or for Opie to pay up. For his own shit. He’s in there scheming Compound Media out of it’s money worse than Keith ever was. He’s a tubby slave to a geriatric drunk. He knows the deal. Ant goes, Erock takes over. The minute Nana goes Compound Media is being entirely liquidated and split between fatty and muscles. Erock is like a shark. A big, fat shark. And you know what the Opster said about sharks?

View attachment 137898
Wow... That man could've been a model

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
21154F85-4A38-4BBA-AE15-0F9BE768F777.png

“Hey Brothaman. You looked over the contract with your lawyer? What? You want long term deals? I thought we agreed to this. Short term deals are better in the long run. We can’t lock it the fffawk in with these assholes.”

DF4AFFC3-6098-4C62-8CC8-2A6D80F9B3C5.png

:brothaman_sm: “This is the right move. Another couple years and millions secured. This radio shit is going great.”

:image_9253:“….GOD I FUCKING HATE THIS ASSHOLE FOR GIVING ME A LIFE AND MAKING ME SIGN THIS CONTRACT!!!!!!!!!! THATS IT. TIME FOR THE FUCKING JIM NORTON ALLIANCE. WE’RE GONNA FUCKING NOT LOOK AT HIM AND FART TO ANNOY HIM”

G

View attachment 137899
[SIZE=18px]“Hey Brothaman. You looked over the contract with your lawyer? What? You want long term deals? I thought we agreed to this. Short term deals are better in the long run. We can’t lock it the fffawk in with these assholes.”

View attachment 137900
[/SIZE]

:brothaman_sm: [SIZE=18px]“This is the right move. Another couple years and millions secured. This radio shit is going great.”

:image_9253:“….GOD I FUCKING HATE THIS ASSHOLE FOR GIVING ME A LIFE AND MAKING ME SIGN THIS CONTRACT!!!!!!!!!! THATS IT. TIME FOR THE FUCKING JIM NORTON ALLIANCE. WE’RE GONNA FUCKING NOT LOOK AT HIM AND FART TO ANNOY HIM”
[/SIZE]
Hahaha holy shit I’m just joking! You’re in a bad mood!!!

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
It's stuff that wouldn't be around if it wasn't for Erock.
Literally does not matter from a legal perspective. Archivists don’t own the material they copyright. It’s Opies.
What's Opie going to do with it anyway? It's dead. Let it go.
??? Why would Erock want it then? It’s valuable. Personal and monetary. And who’s it more valuable for? Personal: Opie RECORDED the shit Erock “archived”. Monetary: Erock is a cash crunch and trying to collect everything. He already has Nanas consent for whatever and all he needs is Opies. Erock is divorced with two families to feed and Opie is a family man who could do something with the tapes.
Why would you want reminding of someone you hate?
Why would you want tapes that probably include hours of Erock getting called a fat lazy pig who did nothing with his life.

IWatchTV

Forum Clout

View attachment 137898
First I’m hearing of this. What were the details of Erock cheating and getting divorced?

Last edited:

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Seeing Danny spaz about him on here made me realize Erock isn’t all that bad. It’s funny how he was able to keep the job so long while doing pretty much nothing. I don’t really understand the hate for him here besides the fact that he works at CP. His bashings are still some of the funniest clips from the show and he took it all in stride.