• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Erock has been fired

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
1000008865.jpg

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Haha nice failing business stupid.

@BenDovid does E Rock have any other skills then being ants biggest ball washer ?

I'd like to see official confirmation of this, but let's be real here, the Nagel hire wasn't for his production talents. It was a "fuck you" to Opie, and that's it.

It's pretty clear he was gonna shut down shop after the move so I'd imagine the whole thing is over by end of month. What current subscriber is going to cancel because the Garrett show was cancelled. Clean house and keep all that cash for yourself.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
I'd like to see official confirmation of this, but let's be real here, the Nagel hire wasn't for his production talents. It was a "fuck you" to Opie, and that's it.

It's pretty clear he was gonna shut down shop after the move so I'd imagine the whole thing is over by end of month. What current subscriber is going to cancel because the Garrett show was cancelled. Clean house and keep all that cash for yourself.
It's almost as if 🐜 should have just done a shitty podcast from his basement like everyone else, rather than try to start a "network"

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
FIRED FROM SXM
FIRED FROM COMPOUND MEDIA

FUCK YOU YOU FAT USELESS FUCKING SLOB! ENJOY ALIMONY PAYMENTS, TUBBY!

Sold out his soul to work for a fucking pedophile who blamed him for everything. And I hate to take Anthonys side but…Erock is a useless boob. He definitely did fuck up a lot.

I’d post the coffin dance gif but not even those superhuman africanos could carry the XXL casket for that FAT FUCK!

But hey, he can find a second wind for his career. Maybe take up his rousing character “the Virus”? Man, that was so entertaining! Remember the MULTIPLE HOURS he spent in complete silence with 0 punchline?

But remember. “WE LOVE EROCK! HE COULD TAKE A BEATING MAN! DEFINITELY MY FAVORITE EMPLOYEE ON THE SHOW!”

FUCK THAT FAT FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
FIRED FROM SXM
FIRED FROM COMPOUND MEDIA

FUCK YOU YOU FAT USELESS FUCKING SLOB! ENJOY ALIMONY PAYMENTS, TUBBY!

Sold out his soul to work for a fucking pedophile who blamed him for everything. And I hate to take Anthonys side but…Erock is a useless boob. He definitely did fuck up a lot.

I’d post the coffin dance gif but not even those superhuman africanos could carry the XXL casket for that FAT FUCK!

But hey, he can find a second wind for his career. Maybe take up his rousing character “the Virus”? Man, that was so entertaining! Remember the MULTIPLE HOURS he spent in complete silence with 0 punchline?

But remember. “WE LOVE EROCK! HE COULD TAKE A BEATING MAN! DEFINITELY MY FAVORITE EMPLOYEE ON THE SHOW!”

FUCK THAT FAT FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!
To be fair, I think he was laid off* from both gigs, not fired. I would be shocked if q'umia replaces e-rock with someone

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I can’t wait until we get Nana banned from YT. Always fun fucking Cumia income
Heres my crackpot theory (although not really “crackpot”, this is all obvious):

Cumia sees his money dwindling, both savings and income. Sells NY home and makes move down South. Sure about shutting down Compound but gives himself a year or two just to build some money up.

Cumia is in a rut. “What the fuck do i do for income after this?” and a bolt from beyond occurs with Twitter monetization. He sees himself making 2k a month and his tiny pasta nigger brain gets an instant rush.

He sees 2k a month and retardedly assumes he’s going to be making that - AND MORE - for the foreseeable future. Of course there are months where he gets $500, but thats the exception, not the rule!

So Cumia with 0 foresight kicks into overdrive shutting down Compound. “Maybe i’ll do it in a year” turned into “Actually by next month this is done.” He fires Erock and starts winding the whole operation down, as seen by the other show layoffs earlier this year.

However what Anthony refused to take into account is that this engagement, and thus monetization, is not consistent. Because Anthony is an Italian, he will inevitably overspend what he thinks he’ll be owed by the end of the month. Because he is black, there is an extremely high chance of his twitter getting banned again due to not behaving. There is also the most likely chance which is X’s revenue starts to dwindle and the monetization program starts declining or goes away entirely.

Anthony makes money from Youtube but i’d bet not as much as Compound or X. He’s stupid, but not stupid enough to not see that Compound is a financial drain. He will cut off the Youtube shit too. And he will transition to fully being on X in terms of his show and streaming and income.

This will be a disaster, no doubt.