• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Enter the rabbit hole.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
View attachment 175602

All for some broadcast radio audio. It's not like there was hardcore slurping sounds on the air. Not sure what you're expecting to hear.
Thats the thing - I understand if I find this thing it’s not going to be worth it. The audio is going to suck. No ones going to congratulate me. No one outside of heres gonna care. Hell, most of the people here won’t even care.

But it’s a mystery I just want to put to bed. I’ve had to hear about this elusive audio for the last like 10 years. It’s like those retards who spend years trying to find a lost pilot for a season long children's show. Literally no one gives a fuck but the fact that something can be lost in an age where everything can be saved accidentally is enraaaaaggging

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Its also a Streisand effect. The only reason anyone wants to find this audio is because Ant went through such trouble of removing it - and for what? Everybody then and now knows he’s a little cuckold. Thats all the audio would reveal.

You never thought about Barbara Streisand's house but now suddenly you want to see why shes trying to remove the image - Then you see it and go “Yeah that’s a house.”

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
The DMAN is interested in that whole time period. Erock should contact Opie on behalf of Anthony, to get his consent and partnership in releasing what Erock has in his possession as SiriusXM does not retain any WNEW material to The DMAN's knowledge. It is likely retained by CBS Radio archives who don't even know or care.

It was the height of the file trading for O&A clips 'syndication underground' .. Seems like Anthony knew bad things got out, despite his dump attempts, so he had that whole era pulled. He probably blamed it on legal issues. He did have callers dumped, which pissed off the boss Opie. But the shows were available at one time.

It was probably being used as the basis for his divorce. The time period that these posts on forums are made is around when O&A returned on XM. It could have been MAN ON THER INSIDE DOMINIC BARBARA!!!!!
:fighter_md:

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
The DMAN is interested in that whole time period. It was the height of the file trading for O&A clips 'syndication underground' .. Seems like Anthony knew bad things were getting out, despite his dump attempts, so he had that whole era pulled.
Are you referring to just the 99 era or are there other chunks of missing shows I should be on the look out for?

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
View attachment 175593
I wanted to “simplify” this all into a graph. Everything above the line concerns information about who has the original recording, information below the line refers to those who posted or clipped the original recording.

The basic gist is that all colored names have heard, or saved this tape at some point:

1. Erock had saved the original broadcast and posted it it to Opieanthony.net.
2. Sblueman potentially saved it to his O&A virus spreader which was a Napster like program for saving O&A bits. However as far as I can tell it’s defunct.
3. Various tape traders and archivists have it and never posted it anywhere.

Where this all intersects and the only reason we know this happened is the “Q source”. This person either had the original broadcast, downloaded it from Erocks post, or got it off of Sbluemans virus spreader. From there they made the “Yousendit clip.” This was then linked around the internet. First on a CDIH board sometime in 2005. That thread was linked to Radiouncensored blog on November 24th, 2005. One day later this blog was linked to on the Sternfannetwork. On the exact same day, another thread was made on CDIH linking back to the “Yousendit clip”.
O&A virus spreader is jam boreton's asshole.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Yes, 1999 and 2000 has a whole lot of missing months. The divorce wasn't finalized until 2002.
455412BB-0D46-4C53-8DC1-3A5B4E63F972.jpeg

87F1E1C3-89BE-45E6-ABF7-C2CC7D713945.jpeg

It seems Sblueman has a lot of the shows from 2000. Conversely if we could access the old file trading sites or the O&A Virus Spreader they would be there. I emailed him but given that it’s 18 years later…I don’t expect a response.

Also Sblueman’s name is Steve so…if this is that Steve I REALLY don’t expect a response.

THE D

Forum Clout
View attachment 175609
View attachment 175610
It seems Sblueman has a lot of the shows from 2000. Conversely if we could access the old file trading sites or the O&A Virus Spreader they would be there. I emailed him but given that it’s 18 years later…I don’t expect a response.

Also Sblueman’s name is Steve so…if this is that Steve I REALLY don’t expect a response.

That's not Steve C, SBlueman is still around. He is also obsessed with NES Tecmo Bowl, has a youtube for it that he updated recently.

A bad encode is still better than nothing. Those shows just disappeared.

THE D

Forum Clout
View attachment 175593
I wanted to “simplify” this all into a graph. Everything above the line concerns information about who has the original recording, information below the line refers to those who posted or clipped the original recording.

The basic gist is that all colored names have heard, or saved this tape at some point:

1. Erock had saved the original broadcast and posted it it to Opieanthony.net.
2. Sblueman potentially saved it to his O&A virus spreader which was a Napster like program for saving O&A bits. However as far as I can tell it’s defunct.
3. Various tape traders and archivists have it and never posted it anywhere.

Where this all intersects and the only reason we know this happened is the “Q source”. This person either had the original broadcast, downloaded it from Erocks post, or got it off of Sbluemans virus spreader. From there they made the “Yousendit clip.” This was then linked around the internet. First on a CDIH board sometime in 2005. That thread was linked to Radiouncensored blog on November 24th, 2005. One day later this blog was linked to on the Sternfannetwork. On the exact same day, another thread was made on CDIH linking back to the “Yousendit clip”.

Opie claims to have a lot of tapes as well and had many friends in the syndication underground.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Opie claims to have a lot of tapes as well and had many friends in the syndication underground.
Its sort of a given, like saying Anthony has the tapes, or SXM / WNEW. But theres almost 0% chance of them releasing it. Of course Erock won’t either but at one point he did post them or describe it.