• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Either this “rock n roll grandma” is a lying cunt for twitter points (just like Pat) or this lady’s grandson is a huuuge faggot

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
they've been running this kinda shit in the UK news, but then people find the guy who's sat with a common accent saying he wishes he'd got the vaccine while in a hospital ICU setting, & he's actually a privately-schooled actor who speaks nothing like that

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
they've been running this kinda shit in the UK news, but then people find the guy who's sat with a common accent saying he wishes he'd got the vaccine while in a hospital ICU setting, & he's actually a privately-schooled actor who speaks nothing like that
"who's sat" I hate that British way of saying things...the guy who's sitting*

G

COVID is fake, just like AIDS.
I don't think Aids was fake because there aren't many 55-75 year old queens out there. It culled a ton of old faggots, somehow nana survived. Then again, I have no idea, but it was awesome that a sexually transmitted disease targeted niggers and fags and they expected me to care.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
"He also changed party." Because he got the flu? Sounds like he joined the Lemon Party. A heart to heart with a "rock n roll grandma" sounds horrific. Did she sprinkle in stories about blowing Eddie Money in the middle of her lecture?
She took “baby hold onto me” literally.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Anyone remember this one? Popped in my head a while after reading this thread. This one ribbed me good though.

View attachment 1676
What a fucking lie that is.
Leftists on social media are fucking pathetic.

a child celebrated someone who wanted to let mommy murder her in the womb? I don’t believe it for a second. Nor would said child cross over a crusty old white woman dying with a black superhero reference

James Heffner

Farts in Vaginas
Forum Clout
Why would he sign up for a vaccine after contracting covid when he would now have natural immunity? More horseshit from RocknRoll Grandma

Dont worry about the details ok.. the real point here is he saw the light and realized republicans are bad, and democrats and vaccines are good.. the world is now a better place..

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
What a fucking lie that is.
Leftists on social media are fucking pathetic.

a child celebrated someone who wanted to let mommy murder her in the womb? I don’t believe it for a second. Nor would said child cross over a crusty old white woman dying with a black superhero reference
“white woman”