Dyke VS Coal burner sister

which would you rather have

• dyke

• nigger lover

Results are only viewable after voting.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
Was she a cunt?
I have no way to conclusively prove my sister was a whore but it seems likely because a few months later I came home from school and my mom was crying because my sister was knocked up. My nephew still calls me Rutherford and not Uncle Rutherford. We're only 15 years apart.

Your sister was almost assuredly raped or molested if she was a whore at a young age, so I wouldn’t judge too harshly.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Was she a cunt?
I have no way to conclusively prove my sister was a whore but it seems likely because a few months later I came home from school and my mom was crying because my sister was knocked up. My nephew still calls me Rutherford and not Uncle Rutherford. We're only 15 years apart.
I thought she was kind of a cunt at the time but she's alright really. Sounds like your sister might have been a bit of a whore, but at least she was providing a service. My sister just used to snitch on me for smoking weed.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
I thought she was kind of a cunt at the time but she's alright really. Sounds like your sister might have been a bit of a whore, but at least she was providing a service. My sister just used to snitch on me for smoking weed.
Oh damn that sucks. My sister at least used to get me high