• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Duuuuuh now I'm gonna paint another stripe on my dinosaur toy duuuuuuuuh

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
E776-D384-2-F07-49-C2-BBAC-5-E0-BDC83-FCF9.jpg

G

Why the literal fuck did he insist on bringing his woman to all of those things? Neither Adrienne or even Niki have any interest in that shit, and they were bored to tears at those things. The only explanation I can think of is that he is literally showing his woman off to everyone to indicate that he is the alpha top dog toy builder.

garbageman2244

Forum Clout
The obvious autism on display covers up how disgustingly fat he is here. Despite wearing his one size-appropriate t-shirt, he remains an abomination. You can clearly see the outline of his pendulous (hi, Pat) tits, and his gut is overhanging his waist by at least six inches. Very disrespectful. Add that to the face he's making and what he's partaking in, and you'll see that Niki isn't an innocent bystander at all - she's a retard lover and enabler on her best day. These people make me sick. They should be forcefully sterilized.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout

Could this be the model kit?

He just turns everything to shit by giving it his own spin.

G

Why the literal fuck did he insist on bringing his woman to all of those things? Neither Adrienne or even Niki have any interest in that shit, and they were bored to tears at those things. The only explanation I can think of is that he is literally showing his woman off to everyone to indicate that he is the alpha top dog toy builder.

Adrienne definitely had an interest in something at the convention, but it wasn't the models. Maybe she invited herself along to get some time with PCJ.

I thought maybe he has trust issues or something where he didn't want to leave his woman behind because then she could cheat on him but Adrienne did the opposite it seems. I don't know why he brings Niki. I've never seen a picture of her smiling on those trips except for maybe the time they were at the distillery.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
John was one of them too though, if we can be real for a moment.
That's was Pat gets. He brings her to Temptation Island and she meets Big Jon, who woos her in a matter of days and conquers her physically. As Patrick takes a dorky photo, a bearded man raises his finger and says "he shall be known as PRINGLES CAN JON!" Ade laughs and cums all over herself, and Jon, who is holding her in his lap. PCJ leaves the island with his new love with a shit eating grin and Patrick is oblivious to everything. Still standing there fatly smiling like a retard..

G

It's like, if you're not an immature faggot, bringing your woman to poker night or bringing her along to watch the game with the other guys. First of all, any decent woman would say no, I've got no interest in doing those things, have fun and see you later. Second, no pussy in high school Fat might think bringing his woman along to his nerd male hobby meets makes him look like a cooze hound like you said. In reality, bringing your chick along to guys activities makes you look like a massive loser who is either whipped or so insecure he thinks she'll cheat on him as soon as he's out the door. Ironically, Fat helped his first better wife cheat on him by bringing her along.

Last edited by a moderator: