• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dovid; why did you sperg out on Joey Roses that time?

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
Joey Roses would be completely unknown if he didn’t steal Bill the oil drill Burrs delivery and fake Anger. Two fucking pussies with good upbringings pretending to be tough guys.

I would be so happy if joe gave someone food poisoning then got sued into poverty. And if Bill gets T-Boned while drunk driving but only because he got hammered after catching a real tough guy with a wave cap on fucking his wifes mouth before he got the camera ready.

This is just viciously mean sir

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
This is just viciously mean sir
I hate both of them so much. Especially bill burr. The only people (that are alive) I still like are Colin vos Bobby nick already I’m running out. Oh and the new humbled version of Louie I can tolerate but hate personally cuz that faggot still thinks way too highly of himself. I’m glad Danny admitted he likes cocks up his ass in that post though. He didn’t need to put it in all caps though.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
I hate both of them so much. Especially bill burr. The only people (that are alive) I still like are Colin vos Bobby nick already I’m running out. Oh and the new humbled version of Louie I can tolerate but hate personally cuz that faggot still thinks way too highly of himself.

Listen to the commentary of that movie he made with Joe list. He’s an idiot. And while on the subject Joe list should be bricked in the side of the head

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Listen to the commentary of that movie he made with Joe list. He’s an idiot. And while on the subject Joe list should be bricked in the side of the head
Pretentious faggot I listened to him on Shane’s podcast with the little retard who’s his cohost. He was talking about presidents like he thought he was a historian. But he did quote Nixon saying “the same machine that killed Jack and Bobby took me down but they couldn’t use bullets anymore”

So he at least knows it’s Jews. Glad I don’t know much about joe list. If Louie likes him he’s probably an equally pompous kike.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Because as much as I'm about to sound like a fucking asshole right now, nobody in O&A land would know who the fuck DeRosa even is if I didn't give him a super push. He would do Uninformed with Burr and after a while he asked if he could some on O&A. When I pitched him, Opie didn't want him and especially not solo. Even with Bill, he was a maybe. I really had to win Opie over in order for him to trust that DeRosa could chill like any other comic guest. Anyway. When somebody like that can't do you a small favor it's super obnoxious. Like, DeRosa wouldn't even be sitting here with these two and he doesn't even realize that. I wish I still had the half dozen voicemails of DeRosa begging me to get booked.
This makes sense when you listen to early or most Joe Derosa clips on O&A. He really just feels like he doesn’t fit, despite me not minding him comedically. You can just hear him saying shit thats “edgy” but not in his character, just trying to be one of the guys.

He somehow spinned that into Better Call Saul though.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Call me a faggot but Nana and Artie was a funny show. And I like Joe Derosa.
Nana and Artie could have been great but it was wrong place wrong time. They’re both great second bananas but once again lacked a cohost. Artie was being the fucked up mess he was, and not the good kind, on air. Anthony is in full swing AHAHAHAA HOLEEE SHIT THESE FUCKIN NIGGERS AND TRANS KIDS frenzy. They’re both hilarious but in 2018 too fucked up to even host their own shows, let alone one together.