• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dovid; why did you sperg out on Joey Roses that time?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Because as much as I'm about to sound like a fucking asshole right now, nobody in O&A land would know who the fuck DeRosa even is if I didn't give him a super push. He would do Uninformed with Burr and after a while he asked if he could some on O&A. When I pitched him, Opie didn't want him and especially not solo. Even with Bill, he was a maybe. I really had to win Opie over in order for him to trust that DeRosa could chill like any other comic guest. Anyway. When somebody like that can't do you a small favor it's super obnoxious. Like, DeRosa wouldn't even be sitting here with these two and he doesn't even realize that. I wish I still had the half dozen voicemails of DeRosa begging me to get booked.

G

Because as much as I'm about to sound like a fucking asshole right now, nobody in O&A land would know who the fuck DeRosa even is if I didn't give him a super push. He would do Uninformed with Burr and after a while he asked if he could some on O&A. When I pitched him, Opie didn't want him and especially not solo. Even with Bill, he was a maybe. I really had to win Opie over in order for him to trust that DeRosa could chill like any other comic guest. Anyway. When somebody like that can't do you a small favor it's super obnoxious. Like, DeRosa wouldn't even be sitting here with these two and he doesn't even realize that. I wish I still had the half dozen voicemails of DeRosa begging me to get booked.
Did you really have a stlaker who sent you dead mice and shit or was that what sent you to the loony bin?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Did you really have a stlaker who sent you dead mice and shit or was that what sent you to the loony bin?

100%. I didn't get the mice, a female friend did. I also managed to stop a shipment of frozen rats, since they used my email and I was sent the invoice. I'd have food show up at all hours. Death threats to me, people I knew, family. All legit.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Daniel and I have had our differences, but Derosa does seem like a self centered cunt. He resents that he wasn't given Dan Soder's job on The Bonfire because at one point during covid, Jay had him come on as third mic for like a month straight despite the majority of listeners vocally hating him and tuning out because of him. I originally thought it was because Jay is a tonedeaf dink who doesn't care that his audience hates a bunch of his underling friends that he's constantly shoving in people's faces, which he is, but he also let slip on The Bonfire that they did that for Joe to give him something to do during lock down because he was whining like he was going to kill himself. And if Joe Derosa has a problem, it needs to be everyone else's problem too. His idea of hitting people back for loyalty, friendship and favors is like a 10% discount on a sandwich.

G

100%. I didn't get the mice, a female friend did. I also managed to stop a shipment of frozen rats, since they used my email and I was sent the invoice. I'd have food show up at all hours. Death threats to me, people I knew, family. All legit.
Did you ever find out who did it? Do you still think it was Ant, one of his sycophants, or just an insane person from the sub?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Did you ever find out who did it? Do you still think it was Ant, one of his sycophants, or just an insane person from the sub?

The best evidence I had was, one of the gmail accounts emailing me never turned off location info and I was able to track the device from long island to mohegan, where Jim was performing that weekend. Circumstantial, perhaps...but come on. Oh also, one of the burner phones contacting me was purchased at a Roslyn Heights Rite Aid.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
As this is the first clip I've seen from Cumpound in a mercifully long time, I'd like to issue a

REMINDER: Cumia thinks a mugshot of him being arrested in his late 50s for biting and drunkenly attempting to strangle a woman at his home is cool and should be displayed.

Like Sinatra getting arrested for "seduction" as a young man or Jim Morrison for inciting a riot. Delusional moron

I wonder if Artie ever addressed the absurdity of that show's pathetic marketing

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
The best evidence I had was, one of the gmail accounts emailing me never turned off location info and I was able to track the device from long island to mohegan, where Jim was performing that weekend. Circumstantial, perhaps...but come on. Oh also, one of the burner phones contacting me was purchased at a Roslyn Heights Rite Aid.
What's you opinion on Pat claiming he is gang stalked? No one sent him dead animals that's for sure.

Agent Smith

You are a plague and we are the cure.
Forum Clout
Do you think you could take him in a fight?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
A Rite Aid!?!?!?!?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Tranth's hooting off junkie Artie crashing the ship into a heroin needle is underrated sadness.

Repeat and hoot more, faggot.

And of course dovid the bald, dickless dwarven kikester claims to have forced the execrable shoulderless egypto-kike derosa on the world.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Because as much as I LOVE COCKS UP MY ASS. I'm about to sound like a fucking asshole right now, nobody in O&A land would know who the fuck DeRosa even is if I didn't give him a super push. He would do Uninformed with Burr and after a while he asked if he could some on O&A. When I pitched him, Opie didn't want him and especially not solo. Even with Bill, he was a maybe. I really had to win Opie over in order for him to trust that DeRosa could chill like any other comic guest. Anyway. When somebody like that can't do you a small favor it's super obnoxious. Like, DeRosa wouldn't even be sitting here with these two and he doesn't even realize that. I wish I still had the half dozen voicemails of DeRosa begging me to get booked and complementing me on my Head skills.
Joey Roses would be completely unknown if he didn’t steal Bill the oil drill Burrs delivery and fake Anger. Two fucking pussies with good upbringings pretending to be tough guys.

I would be so happy if joe gave someone food poisoning then got sued into poverty. And if Bill gets T-Boned while drunk driving but only because he got hammered after catching a real tough guy with a wave cap on fucking his wifes mouth before he got the camera ready.

Last edited: