• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Donald Trump Spends Time with Jim "The Worm" Norton

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
"Cultural Marxism" is what white nationalists even back in the Web 1.0 Stormfront days used as a dogwhistle for Jews, don't play dumb. If you said political correctness, that's one thing, but "Cultural Marxism" is used by people that have Joachim Peiper profile pictures. Come on.

Anyway really proving you're not that by using the Jewish echoes meme from 2016. Nice outdated TRS.biz meme, stupid.

You're right, Jews are powerless.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
"Cultural Marxism" is what white nationalists even back in the Web 1.0 Stormfront days used as a dogwhistle for Jews, don't play dumb. If you said political correctness, that's one thing, but "Cultural Marxism" is used by people that have Joachim Peiper profile pictures. Come on.
I have never heard that name in my life. Sounds like you're making shit up. Stormfront? What are you 1995?

Forum Clout
You're right, Jews are powerless.
Never said that but it's a "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me" thing. People know what the game is here at this point, and they choose to do nothing about it.

I have never heard that name in my life. Sounds like you're making shit up. Stormfront? What are you 1995?
........So anyway, when Mike Enoch, sorry, (((Peinovich))), got outed for having a Jewish wife, what did you do with that information?

PickleRickle

Forum Clout
........So anyway, when Mike Enoch got outed for having a Jewish wife, what did you do with that information?
Laughed at the rubes that were paying him money. Come on, Mike Enoch? Just spread honey all over some babes actual vagina why dont you.

PickleRickle

Forum Clout
Never said that but it's a "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me" thing. People know what the game is here at this point, and they choose to do nothing about it.

........So anyway, when Mike Enoch, sorry, (((Peinovich))), got outed for having a Jewish wife, what did you do with that information?
You have gotta stop editing your posts like a little nigger after I have already replied.

PickleRickle

Forum Clout
What? You acted like knowing the original major WN website is some obscure boomer thing. That's all I'm saying.
I was being ironic with the ((())). The 1995 comment was just an excuse to "what are you five" someone since thats always in my head.

Jews rock!

Forum Clout
Either way politics fucking have made everyone's asshole super tight
That's you. You are doing that. No one else is going off on multiple paragraph rants multiple times per day on a comedy website. That's you.

You have nothing interesting to say. It's all been rammed down everyone's throats millions of times by the mass media and you won't shut the fuck up about it. You're not special just because Reddit and your mommie told you so.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
That's you. You are doing that. No one else is going off on multiple paragraph rants multiple times per day on a comedy website. That's you.

You have nothing interesting to say. It's all been rammed down everyone's throats millions of times by the mass media and you won't shut the fuck up about it. You're not special just because Reddit and your mommie told you so.
Why don't you go storm the capitol again stupid, or look up black crime stats, or whatever fucking right wing faggot shit you do