• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does Beige Frequency want to fuck little kids?

G

Beige made good videos up until the end of the Nana shit. I have no interest in Jon Jones or any of these other UFC fags. His Skunk Ape video was good simply because that topic interests me and he presented shit I hadn’t seen before but I hate how pointless the video was and how it turned into an anti-monkey torture PSA. Is the Skunkape real or not goddamit!!
I used to like him because he sounded like Ira Glass as a Nana historian. Now I see him as an Ira Glass sprung from the Sherdog forums. Like Elephant boy's infatuation with wrestlers. "Rick, let me smell your sweaty t-shirt!"
[MEDIA=youtube]V_dYrVNLgvk:183[/MEDIA]

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Reddit fawking lives

Screenshot_20230711_070937_Chrome.jpg

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Beige Frequency probably has countless images of CP he drew on Krita.

Worst still, he probably recorded himself on OBS drawing these images on Krita that he intends to use in one of his amazing YouTube docs, that will be accompanied with some Tunisian music made by Kevin MacLeod, with his faint gay voice offering some hot take that offers nothing you haven't already read on the internet a month prior.

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
Beige made good videos up until the end of the Nana shit. I have no interest in Jon Jones or any of these other UFC fags. His Skunk Ape video was good simply because that topic interests me and he presented shit I hadn’t seen before but I hate how pointless the video was and how it turned into an anti-monkey torture PSA. Is the Skunkape real or not goddamit!!
His Schaub videos were good, but I agree - I haven't really followed him since he made the shift to covering MMA crap.

My biggest letdown was his decision to give up on his Tom Myers documentary.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Beige Frequency is taking a hit of a spleef in the hot tub on the balcony of his 45 million dollar Los Angeles YouTube house surrounded by pool boys forced to wear genuine fox ears he collects from the hunt and laughs at the accusation. He knows the LAPD, so deep inside his hot tub wet pre ripped jeans pocket is already hunting down those who made the accusation. "They will backtrace him" he giggles and takes a suck on a penis shaped popsicle made of extra strong vintage scope mouth wash and drifts of to a dreamlike state as he makes his pool boys fight each other for his entertainment.