• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does anyone else get annoyed by anth complaining about “shoehorning”?

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Nice age restricted video, stupid.

Back in the old days, when a youtube embed was restricted, the little icon on the bottom right would send you to the video. I always clicked that. Within the past few years, these fucking white niggers at YouTube changed the link so the icon takes you to the front page of YouTube. Yeah, that makes sense. Let's create something and have it for a decade, and then make a pointless change that serves no one and aggravates those fools who decided to click on your shit. Fawk. I'm heating up.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Back in the old days, when a youtube embed was restricted, the little icon on the bottom right would send you to the video. I always clicked that. Within the past few years, these fucking white niggers at YouTube changed the link so the icon takes you to the front page of YouTube. Yeah, that makes sense. Let's create something and have it for a decade, and then make a pointless change that serves no one and aggravates those fools who decided to click on your shit. Fawk. I'm heating up.
If they had a profile here it would absolutely say this.
Screenshot_20231103-152708.png

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
USA IN DISTRESS!!!!!!!

Lard Glug

Lard Glug contains neither lard nor glug.
Forum Clout
It’s a parody song on a radio show is it so wrong that they’re making words fit unnaturally? It’s not like it’s supposed to be a seriously taken piece of music.
You’re right. Todd Pettengill is very talented. I sincerely hope that when you see lights red and blue that you aren’t a Lohan.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Lyin' in his hospital bed,
Nigger tweets running through his wet head.
Wishin' he had fifteen cold beers,
Thinkin' 'bout Geno, that queer.

Oh, Nana is a closeted gay,
Livin' at Joe's cuz his heart did give way.
Oh oh Nana's is a closeted gay,
A homosexuallllllll, oh hey.
Sittin in the ambulance bay
All my former fans think Im gay
My face is all droopy and grey
Jim norton has nothing to say

Reeper

Forum Clout
The only time the shoe horning lyrics complaint was acceptable was in the cheese sign song when the guy changed the pronunciation for no reason because it would have still worked if he said the word normal. But opie brought it up that time, not Anthony.

Reeper

Forum Clout
This was the song parody I was talking about

Oh damn I just realized how funny this is. So the word was “arteries” but the guy show horns it, but he doesn’t need to. Then Anthony is like, what’s up with “clogged arteries”? And then Sam has to explain the song is about a billboard about doctors claiming cheese causes heart disease. Juxtapose that now, with post heart attack anthony, I’m sue here understands now the risks of clogged arteries. Very poetic

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Ant pretending to be an expert on anything was infuriating, as were the faggots who called him "Professor Anthony", which was a totally organic thing and not at all propagated by a very thin skinned Middle Eastern looking faggot with crippling insecurities.

How stupid do you have to be to think that Nana is brilliant?