"Do not take our fence"

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Put up signs in front of it as well, Pat.

It’s undeniably funny but I really wish 1997 Toyota Tacoma would knock this shit off, like the swatting. I can’t wait till he’s brought to justice.

Pat doesn’t understand his actions are escalating him beyond this place and into the real genuine psychopaths out there.

He could have easily kept it as brother Joe levels of fuckery but he’s such a gigantic idiot he’s going to become the next major lolcow across the internet.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
I once had this idea of hiring local graffiti artists in the Milwaukee area to dome up the side of Pat's house by telling them I owned the place and wanted it decorated. Something on the right side of the house; like a huge, full mural of George Floyd, with the Derek Chauvin part looking very similar to Pat or whatever. Or maybe something that reflected the Spirit of Milwaukee? Either something that embarrasses Patrick or something that is deliberately cheesy and hilarious.

But then I remembered how fucking busy/disinterested I normally am, and how it's much better for us if Pat vandalizes his shit again. Or if KiwiFarms does it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
"... by the same clinically obsessed cyberstalking cult that tricked someone into stealing our Adirondack chairs"

He's putting in callbacks in a Craigslist post to other Craigslist posts that no longer exist. No one knows about that, Pat. No one will read this and say "oh, this is the Adirondack chair guy".
I love that all his actions are making himself the town idiot.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I think one about Pat giving away his best lesbian pantsuit because he is upsizing would be funny.
I think we should make posting for obvious fake stuff like FREE! THE STATUE OF DAVID! FREE! THE GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE and them photoshopped into his backyard. The more ridiculous the better and Pat will take them as deathly serious and not see the humor.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Not having a good time on threads
View attachment 200903
He's so close to understanding why this keeps happening, but so far away.

I'm loving the levels of mystery in this bit. There's a possible timeline of Pat faking the op, and now we've potentially got a string of kiwis coming in and faking responses from Pat to other fake ads that don't even exist in the first place. The only thing this all does it makes Patrick look like a fucking lunatic. If he found a little humor in this on day one he wouldn't be in this fucking mess

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Its Kiwifarmer fags. They had random people steal every single thing off of Cyrax's grandmothers property, including their fence I believe. Everything was up for grabs. Those kids lack wit, so they make up for it in brutality. This shit makes me laugh, I wont lie about that, but I still dont agree with fucking with the guys property.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Its Kiwifarmer fags. They had random people steal every single thing off of Cyrax's grandmothers property, including their fence I believe. Everything was up for grabs. Those kids lack wit, so they make up for it in brutality. This shit makes me laugh, I wont lie about that, but I still dont agree with fucking with the guys property.
It's weird how he pretty much refuses to acknowledge kiwifarms at all. Its like admitting hes getting fucked with in multiple places would ruin his organized cybercult narrative. And despite all their "Don't get involved" rhetoric, kiwifarms is probably where all the real crazy people who would actually want to destroy him will learn about his existence. This place is for relentless mean spirited jokes at his expense but kiwifarms attracts retarded zoomers who think low effort pranks and swattings are funny. If he did ever attract a group of people that would gladly do him actual harm and think that's entertaining enough per se then they are just as likely to come from kiwifarms as they are from here.

Imager

Keyboard Warrior
It's weird how he pretty much refuses to acknowledge kiwifarms at all. It’s like admitting hes getting fucked with in multiple places would ruin his organized cybercult narrative. And despite all their "Don't get involved" rhetoric, kiwifarms is probably where all the real crazy people who would actually want to destroy him will learn about his existence. This place is for relentless mean spirited jokes at his expense but kiwifarms attracts retarded zoomers who think low effort pranks and swattings are funny. If he did ever attract a group of people that would gladly do him actual harm and think that's entertaining enough per se then they are just as likely to come from kiwifarms as they are from here.
He likely thinks that without us he’d never have popped up on KF’s radar.