Dis nigga needs money so he can show up in his pj's

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
I'm truly baffled by what fucking point he is trying to make. Africa is so fucked if this is their best and brightest literary figure.

"I hate asking for things I can afford, that I want to pay for, try to, but can't."

If he hates asking for things he can afford, then he should stop grifting for gibs.
Is he talking about not being able to purchase things when he wants them? Like having to pirate movies because they won't stream properly on a service you've paid for? This vague idiot is an award winning editor.

"Makes me feel like I'm
meant to be poor. That its my destiny. To be in a
low position no matter what."

Why? If you can afford something you aren't poor. That is the niggerest approach to wealth I've ever heard. If someone doesn't want to take cash to sell you something, that doesn't mean you can't afford it. How the fuck are these two thoughts connected?

"Like I'm meant to be
allowed, and not hold power or access no matter
what I do/have."

Fucking drivel. No matter what? Just give them your fucking billing address or go elsewhere. Fucking overdramatic woman.

"Capitalism is so inefficient, it gets in it's own way"

Is he suggesting capitalism would be better if it just allowed anybody with an unverified credit card number to buy whatever the fuck they want with no preventative measures for fraud? How is that inefficient?

"Like why do you care about my billing address? It's money? Don't you want money?"

Not if you can't prove its your money. If anything verifying authentic purchases before completing the transaction is anticapitalist. It's there to protect the purchasers wealth as much as it is to protect the banks. Otherwise any Nigerian scammer could just buy whatever they want with other people's money.

"We should changethe name to calitalawhitesupremacism"

Sure buddy. Only white people have addresses. This guy is a real dumb dumb.

I bet he's only trying to buy something retarded like limited edition shoes.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I'm truly baffled by what fucking point he is trying to make. Africa is so fucked if this is their best and brightest literary figure.

"I hate asking for things I can afford, that I want to pay for, try to, but can't."

If he hates asking for things he can afford, then he should stop grifting for gibs.
Is he talking about not being able to purchase things when he wants them? Like having to pirate movies because they won't stream properly on a service you've paid for? This vague idiot is an award winning editor.

"Makes me feel like I'm
meant to be poor. That its my destiny. To be in a
low position no matter what."

Why? If you can afford something you aren't poor. That is the niggerest approach to wealth I've ever heard. If someone doesn't want to take cash to sell you something, that doesn't mean you can't afford it. How the fuck are these two thoughts connected?

"Like I'm meant to be
allowed, and not hold power or access no matter
what I do/have."

Fucking drivel. No matter what? Just give them your fucking billing address or go elsewhere. Fucking overdramatic woman.

"Capitalism is so inefficient, it gets in it's own way"

Is he suggesting capitalism would be better if it just allowed anybody with an unverified credit card number to buy whatever the fuck they want with no preventative measures for fraud? How is that inefficient?

"Like why do you care about my billing address? It's money? Don't you want money?"

Not if you can't prove its your money. If anything verifying authentic purchases before completing the transaction is anticapitalist. It's there to protect the purchasers wealth as much as it is to protect the banks. Otherwise any Nigerian scammer could just buy whatever they want with other people's money.

"We should changethe name to calitalawhitesupremacism"

Sure buddy. Only white people have addresses. This guy is a real dumb dumb.

I bet he's only trying to buy something retarded like limited edition shoes.
People like Patrick enable this. I don’t blame Oingo Boingo and notice how Piggy Boy will tweet about it but didn’t donate. Edit : Oinkerson is very very generous with other people’s money.

Last edited:

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
People like Patrick enable this. I don’t blame Oingo Boingo and notice how Piggy Boy will tweet about it but didn’t donate.

Yeah I find it hard to get mad at him when he's just hustling and grifting a little enclave of gullible fools. He makes posts like this whining about capiliwhitesupremacy and Jason Sanford rushes in to buy him whatever he wanted out of guilt.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
It's always people in the lowest rung of media who whine the hardest about capitalism. Hack journalists, vloggers, podcasters and authors. People who've molded their entire career on a narcissism-driven non-essential business venture and then get mad when they don't get the spoils they clearly feel entitled to.

Hey, retards. You can't complain about capitalism while you're practicing it. You should thank your lucky fucking stars you're at least able to indulge in the fantasy of being able to sell your thoughts to make a living, in any other time and place they'd slap that shit right out of your stupid heads and march you off to the sulphur mines.

Jeremy Irons. Not far off actually.

G

12d4c96e0602dcc4e7d1e5a59ac7cb66.jpg

a85d3855c0a79174b740a3172dafd1a1.jpg
Get a fucking job.