• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dilbert Man goes full Tomlinson

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
558d7b42cadc6282.jpeg

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
What a fucking schizo-boomer.

Adams has often commented on political and social matters. In 2016 he wrote on his blog, "I don't vote and I am not a member of a political party."[75] In 2007, he suggested that Michael Bloomberg would make a good presidential candidate.[76] Before the 2008 presidential election he said, "On social issues, I lean libertarian, minus the crazy stuff."[77] In December 2011 he said that if he were president, he would do whatever Bill Clinton advised him to do because that "would lead to policies that are a sensible middle ground."[78] On October 17, 2012, he wrote, "While I don't agree with Romney's positions on most topics, I'm endorsing him for president."[79] In a blog post from September 2017, Adams described himself as being "left of Bernie Sanders, but with a preference for plans that can work."[80]