• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did Anthony give Joe Power of Attorney after this heart fiasco

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
That's assuming he could keep said job.
And stay out of jail. He was thrown out of the military despite having zero fallback plan or any money in his savings. If he couldn't sit still peeling potatoes with zero prospects in life. Imagine him trying to hold down a normal job when he is getting a free $60K that could always fall back on an just sit in his house memorizing U2 songs and collecting chink made knockoff guitars.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
And stay out of jail. He was thrown out of the military despite having zero fallback plan or any money in his savings. If he couldn't sit still peeling potatoes with zero prospects in life. Imagine him trying to hold down a normal job when he is getting a free $60K that could always fall back on an just sit in his house memorizing U2 songs and collecting chink made knockoff guitars.
Sadly he's probably a good enough bullshitter to get hired but will never make the 90 day
Probation period.

Forum Clout
Joe and Nana Cue-mia both have their father's work ethic. They see themselves as being too good to work for someone else, and to them a job is at most a necessary evil, something to not take seriously and scam their way through as much as possible, because fuck that guy and his shitty business. Without the Nana stipend, Joe would be a disability leech, who at best might have scored a mid-five figure settlement from a former employer after "hurting his back" or something equally gay.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Joe and Nana Cue-mia both have their father's work ethic. They see themselves as being too good to work for someone else, and to them a job is at most a necessary evil, something to not take seriously and scam their way through as much as possible, because fuck that guy and his shitty business. Without the Nana stipend, Joe would be a disability leech, who at best might have scored a mid-five figure settlement from a former employer after "hurting his back" or something equally gay.
Joe with a 100k settlement because he got his back blown out at The Big Apple Ranch.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but both Brother Joe & Ant worked at Apollo Air Conditioning and Joe stayed with them at very least to 2002 if you listened to the WNEW era
So he did work a real blue collar job
But if you listen closely they barely did any actual work. Anthony was busy running errands with the company van or transporting his jetski to new waters to mess around in, instead of doing his actual job. Anthony also talked about showing up late every day with new excuses. And removing the "call xxx-xxxx" number on the side of the van in case someone said "yeah I saw your van transporting a jetski" or whatever.

Forum Clout
But if you listen closely they barely did any actual work. Anthony was busy running errands with the company van or transporting his jetski to new waters to mess around in, instead of doing his actual job. Anthony also talked about showing up late every day with new excuses. And removing the "call xxx-xxxx" number on the side of the van in case someone said "yeah I saw your van transporting a jetski" or whatever.
Like I mentioned above. The Cue-mia boys saw their real jobs as necessary evils, and felt obligated to fuck their employers over whenever possible. They took pride in it. I'm sure they rationalized it away by convincing themselves that their boss was a real scumbag and etc. Just like how the FNs do. It's hilarious when they espouse their "conservative values", as if they have any ethical or moral code at all.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
That is beyond nigger shit. I’ve worked in construction. I’ve worked with niggers. I’ve worked with niggers in construction. NONE of them would do this.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
839688D7-EC39-42C3-A1B1-912EC6ADD4FE.png
03D363B3-18E0-4C8F-8E65-D04A727BD994.png

Niggers gonna nig.