• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did Anthony give Joe Power of Attorney after this heart fiasco

Saddam Hussein

Forum Clout
Anthony finds Joe embarrassing. He never brings him up. Any discussion of him seem forced and with a sense of irony. All his contributions to his brother are from a misguided sense of loyalty; joe did nothing for Anthony and certainly would not have paid him the same way. Joe is the most entitled man alive and has never done a day of hard work in his life.

To answer your question, of course not.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
@Gay Faggot. Can you clear this up?
“Clear” what up??? That AntH is as good as ever??? That the Cumias are as good as ever??? Or did you want me to clear YOUR idiocy up for you? Ok. I’ll indulge you:

This is a very simply Lie you tell yourselves, each and EVERY day. You try to find ANY little thing that could be bad, and LIE to yourselves that it means the “END”. Newsflash retards. It’s not the end. Now where even near it😎😎😎

It is closer to the end for you morons. Over weight, no skills, fat, and STUPID!!!! That’s where you’re at. The next step is death. If some street monkey doesn’t do it the CHEETOS will!!!😘😘😘

I’ve already taken down your most prized possession. You still can’t help yourself making posts CRYING about how “great” the subreddit was. It wasn’t tough to take down. Now all you have is eachother and some SHIT website. It’s only a matter of time until Mommy dies and you lose this site too. I look forward to putting a dollar in your beggars cup while you wear your dirty WOW shirt!!!!🤣🤣🤣

P.S. That dollar won’t be WORTH shit thanks to who you MILLENNIAL retards voted for. 😅😅😅

#CumiaStrong #LaFamiglia #MAGA2024

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Anthony is stupid with money but not that stupid.
How much money do you think he has paid to Joe since WAAF? Between his 'salary', gifts, vacations, money to Joe's kid, and then likely paying for their mother's care so that Joe (and Dawn) did not have to fork over any money.

A million dollars at least? More? More than he paid Jennifer for the divorce?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
How much money do you think he has paid to Joe since WAAF? Between his 'salary', gifts, vacations, money to Joe's kid, and then likely paying for their mother's care so that Joe (and Dawn) did not have to fork over any money.

A million dollars at least? More? More than he paid Jennifer for the divorce?
Danny Ross back on his Reddit AMA claimed Joe got 60k a year. If we assume this number never changed and he’s been getting paid since O&A started…

30 years x 60k = 1.8 MILLION.

That is fucking insane. All blown on Chinese guitars.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
orangutan_square.jpg

Moo, Missy, Keith, Nana's Boy Toys will be fighting over that money, like the leeches they are

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Danny Ross back on his Reddit AMA claimed Joe got 60k a year. If we assume this number never changed and he’s been getting paid since O&A started…

30 years x 60k = 1.8 MILLION.

That is fucking insane. All blown on Chinese guitars.
Ant wasn’t even making 60k when he started on OnA. Im sure it’s over a mil though and Joe has nothing to show for it.