• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did AntH spend over a $million on his recent health issue?

EraGodless

Forum Clout
That's bullshit, lol. Especially if you consider how much it costs. A while back I had some lung issues, had to go to several doctors, do a lot of tests, a couple of x-rays, etc. Didn't cost me anything.
Tbf, a lot of times in subsidized medicine they they will refuse even basic tests if it's cost efficient and you don't fit in to their parameters-

And it cost someone something. You pay taxes, no? I'd like to see your country's 1-payer Healthcare with a population over 350+ and an unknown millions amount of illegal aliens.

Forum Clout
And it cost someone something. You pay taxes, no? I'd like to see your country's 1-payer Healthcare with a population over 350+ and an unknown millions amount of illegal aliens.
Only way an American NHS would work is if we had a berlin wall at the borders. Wouldn't work otherwise

G

I'm sure he said $1.17mil (Source: clip played on Dan/Boomia NPS)

WTF? What gives with that? Is that a realistic price for that in US?

I get that if you're facing death then it makes sense to pay anything you've got but that sounds a bit high to me what would've happened if he didn't have the money?

Also, I'm sure he said elsewhere (a show with Gavin) that it was $500k... still seems a lot to me, but sounds more realistic.
If I were Anthony’s heart surgeon I’d accidentally pull the plug. I’d love to give the old gal one last haha holy shit moment.

AnthonyCumio

FEEDNANA
Forum Clout
I clearly said on The Cumpound Podacast it cost me $3,000 out of pocket and the rest was paid by insurance for about $550,000.