• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did AntH spend over a $million on his recent health issue?

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I'm sure he said $1.17mil (Source: clip played on Dan/Boomia NPS)

WTF? What gives with that? Is that a realistic price for that in US?

I get that if you're facing death then it makes sense to pay anything you've got but that sounds a bit high to me what would've happened if he didn't have the money?

Also, I'm sure he said elsewhere (a show with Gavin) that it was $500k... still seems a lot to me, but sounds more realistic.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Our decent care is better than every other country’s best care.
That's bullshit, lol. Especially if you consider how much it costs. A while back I had some lung issues, had to go to several doctors, do a lot of tests, a couple of x-rays, etc. Didn't cost me anything.
To add, I have this medicine I take. I pay 12 dollars for 100 tablets. Looked up prices in America, 199 dollars for 30 tablets. Fucking hell, lol.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
That's bullshit, lol. Especially if you consider how much it costs. A while back I had some lung issues, had to go to several doctors, do a lot of tests, a couple of x-rays, etc. Didn't cost me anything.

Maybe if you were American, your dopey little lungs would be functioning properly?

The DMAN hopes they deny you treatment like that dead little Charlie Gard faggot.

midwit

Forum Clout
This is such a long and boring/complicating answer but the short answer is, even if he went out of network and paid privately it's not going to cost half that. But I have no trouble believing that the first round of billing is over 1 million. For a health event like this, you either have to pay various professionals to do their thing or spend 40+ hours requesting receipts, re-billing, negotiating cash prices, etc.

It's the most fucked up system you can possibly imagine. Ant is very stupid and lazy so I'd imagine he'll just pay whatever the first bill says.