Defendant/Debtor Tomlinson mocks Null's legal woes

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
IMG_4442.jpeg

I was wondering why this sounded familiar. He's so desperate for a win that he's going back years to something that was forgotten immediately.

Null also got a ton of money from the users to cover legal fees, I wonder if that bugs Pat. The timeline of his lawsuit stretches until 2025 and I feel like he's going to run out of cash and he can't just ghost these guys.

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
Much less laser focused? His KF thread currently has 3141 pages.
Ah but he's one of hundreds there, so not very special. Here it's him and.... the Cumias?

"I get made fun of and grouped in with people like Chris Chan on site doing so to hundreds of similarly braindead lolcows" is less ego boosting than...

"A white supremacist cult has dedicated their entire forum to obsessing over my very important life and spends every waking hour thinking solely of how to silence my very dangerous political voice. Oh and they also get Joe Cumia's gigs canceled for being a racist, whoever he is."

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy

Will he ever understand that it's individuals who commit "criminal acts" against him and not some grand conspiracy where every poster here is equally responsible?

You look at that homeless guy who got arrested because alogs convinced him to make bomb threats on livestream, that's what these zoomers and "gen alpha" types do. They don't plan complicated Apostlegate-level bits, they throw a milkshake at you and then film your reaction for TikTok. As the good Judge once said, the horse is out of the barn and running down the street.

I remember listening to a podcast where one of the people involved once had a pretty active thread on Kiwifarms at one point and he said almost immediately after the thread went up he started to get SWATed. He went to the local police station and explained the situation, gave them his cellphone number and they never turned up at his property again just called and said “is everything okay? It is? Good. Have a nice day” after a while his thread lost traction and the SWATing stopped. Maybe it isn’t a policy on Kiwifarms but there is a massive amount of traffic on that site and most of their lolcows get SWATed. You’re not special, Pat.

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
The stubborn pig is so obsessed with landing a knockout blow that he loses every round on points.

He never even considered the possibility that torswats was just some bob kelly-looking kid that fucked with him because of how he'd react. He lives in some paranoid reality where everything bad that happens to him has to be tied back to this place, because the rest of the world sees him as the sexy important Stealthygeek. This ends with Dan Mullen petting a hairless cat, going "it was I who convinced all your high school teachers to give you bad grades. It was me all along, Patrick."