• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dante Nero is doing "live consultations"

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
The life cycle of a Patrice fan

BEGINNING

Patrice is hilarious ->

Patrice is amazing with women ->

Patrice is a modern day philosopher ->

I wish BASED Patrice was alive to comment on *insert current event* ->

I only want to listen to the bits where Patrice talks about old movies ->

THE END
His movies tawks should earn him a posthumous peabody award.

Forum Clout
Patrice’s advice was good for incels & single men, who had to learn to deal with rejection. His best lesson was teaching men to “take the L” and not put pussy on a pedestal. Work on yourself, be interesting, make money. He was much better at building up guys to take care of themselves and not wasting time.

Patrice didn’t give great women advice. Any 24 year old 7/10 white woman on Onlyfans making decent money, would’ve destroyed him in a debate. Because men are desperate & lonely and would do anything for love & attention.

Let’s be honest, he was morbidly obese with bad teeth, who only hooked up with disgusting whores and settled down for Von. He couldn’t tell you how to be in a relationship, married, being a dad, etc.

I liked Patrice but he wasn’t a woman guru. He was a life coach for men in their 20s.
Patrices advice only worked on fat black women because that's what he knew how to hunt

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
Dante has a skull tattooed into his neck creases? Silly coon. Do his skin polyps also have little skulls tattooed on them?